I have recently been on a biz trip to Stockholm and stayed at the Kung Carl. The only saving grace for this hotel is its location, everything else was a huge disappointment. The room I was given was the smallest room I have ever stayed in. It was barely bigger than a closet. It only fitted a single bed and the wardrobe was very tiny. The room was noisy, not only because it was facing a busy street, but the insulation leaves room for improvement. I could almost hear every word of my neighbor's phone conversation.
The room was equipped with a mini bar which was filled with one bottle of juice with a destroyed label. Not very appealing! The bathroom is so small, that it doesn't even fit a normal sized sink. Washing your face without splashing your feet is therefore impossible.
The service was ok, and unfortunately did not compensate for the rest.
In summary this was surely the last time I chose the Kung Carl. An advice to the management: If you have someone visit your hotel for the first time you shouldn't give them the smallest room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic Hotel offers modern comforts and amenities, set in the Financial and Commercial center of the city; staff is multilingual. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Kung Carl, BW Premier Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Hotell Kung Carl Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Stockholm
- Stockholm Best Western