3,105 results
All reviews arlanda express central station windowless room without windows nice hotel old town gamla stan airport train excellent location breakfast buffet standard room within easy walking distance rooms are small t centralen nice breakfast city centre yogurt
Reviewed September 11, 2018

Perfect location for train station and downtown Stockholm. Breakfast was superb - everything you could want. Room I had was spacious and comfortable - although I didn't book the cheapest windowless. Hotel restaurant/bar served good meals at pretty standard Swedish prices - ie not that cheap.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

We just got home from our city trip to Stockholm and stayed at this hotel for three nights. The hotel is really good, the people whom work there are really friendly and helpful. In the mornings the breakfast offers you everything that you can possibly want. There is a bar inside the hotel(which is not a part of the hotel) where you can sit and have a drink.

The Arlanda express is next to the hotel and central station just a 2 minute walk away.

Just a side note. If you book the room with no windows you should know it is a really small room. We decided to ask for an upgrade after one night and we got changed to a superior room which was really nice. In both rooms you find everything you need for a nice stay. Coffee machine, ironing board, hand soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body lotion.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

Very handed for coming in or going to Arlanda airport either with bus or train (arlanda express). Good size rooms, fresh decor and clean. Excellent breakfast offering and good bar for a few in the evening. Overall was very pleased.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
Catharina B, Guest Experience Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our property. A warm welcome back!

Reviewed August 31, 2018

I've never stayed in Hotel C before now. My employer normally puts me in Clarion Sign which is a five minute walk from the Arlanda Express entrance. Apparently, the Clarion Sign was full and so I was booked into the Hotel C.

This hotel is so convenient from Arlanda Express station - takes 30 seconds to get to Hotel C's entrance. Inside, it is modern and tastefully decorated. The check-in process was really fast and no line ups to wait in. My next pleasant surprise was the elevator experience. Those people who have stayed at Clarion Sign will know of the highly decorated elevators but will also recall the lengthy waiting times for the next elevator - it can literally take several minutes. In Hotel C, an elevator was always available in a few seconds. Nice!

I had dinner in the Heart restaurant and wasn't disappointed. My server was super pleasant and made me an amazing gin and tonic. My food was simple but tasted really good. Breakfast was also very nice. Plenty of seating space and lots of choice.

After dinner I had a drink sitting at the bar. The server was friendly and had a nice sense of humour. The bar atmosphere was nice - had a buzz to it but not so busy you couldn't hear anything.

The room I had on floor 7 had a view of a courtyard and office windows. It was nice all the same. Bed was comfortable and bathroom although small, was functional enough. It felt overall a bit closed in but I liked the hotel very much.

Clarion Sign is closer to our office but I would be very happy if I was booked in Hotel C again. They do a great job in my opinion.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Thank you for your detailed feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and really hope that your company will arrange your next visit through us. If so, please do not hesitate to contact me in hand.

We look forward to your next stay. Wishing you a fantastic day!

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Clean and nice rooms, friendly staff and excellent breakfast. The hotel also have the perfekt position at the central station. They also have the ice bar as a nice experience. The food at the hotel restaurant is excellent, I am never disappointed when I stay here.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear Emelie, Sanna and Birgitta,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

When are you coming back to visit us? :)