Hotel C Stockholm
Hotel Rival(Stockholm)
$245
$230
2,940 results
All reviewsarlanda expresscentral stationwindowless roomnice hotelold townairport traingamla stanexcellent locationbreakfast buffett centralenrooms are smallnice breakfastcity centreyogurtwinebarwallpaperplatform
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Nordic Sea is ideal if you have limited time and need easy travelling. Off the pane, onto the Arlanda Express and the hotel is 30 meters from the Arlanda Express station, you can do plane to room in less that 35 minutes if you time the train right.
The hotels is very clean, good service and well equiped.
Good wifi, good TV and in room safe.

I would recomend if you need easy and simple (to get to) accomodation central in Stockholm.
The location near the station also means there are always taxi available at most times of the day.

Room Tip: If your budget is not to tight, book a room with a window, the budget non window rooms are nice and well equiped, but they are small and with no window, it is like sleeping in a big box.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lee F
Nordicsea, Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Lee,
Thank you for your review, and I must agree, the location is perfect. As you write it´s very close to the Arlanda Express, but also to all sites in the city. I hope to see you with us soon again.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The room is very clean and perfect size. Staff are very attentive , pleasant and professional. Room service menu and quality A++ . The hotel is few blocks away and short walk distance from downtown Stockholm. The Ice Bar is amazing !!! Best of all, extremely convenient to getting to the Airport via the Arlanda Express.

Room Tip: Interestingly the hotels in Stockholm are not air conditioned except for a 5 star hotel not far from Nordic Sea Hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Carl,
Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Welcome back to Stockholm and the Nordic Sea Hotel.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

A few steps from the Arlanda Express, good value, helpful staff and all the facilities you need for a business trip, including free wifi. I like this place a lot after two stays. No frills but it does everything really well, without fuss or friction. And that is not to be sneezed at.

Room Tip: Ask for an outward facing room. Pay for a window unless you are on a really tight budget.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Nordicsea, Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Julian,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us. I hope we will see you as our guest soon again.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has a perfect location, only a few meters far from the centralstation. The rooms are clean but very basic for this category of hotel. They use a public wifi so you have to create an account only for this (free of charge but annoying!).
Compare to the other hotels in the area, it is a bit expensive for the provided service. But it still remains a good hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Nordicsea, Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear guest,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Upon your next visit you can use the same account for our free Wifi. I welcome you back, and you will allways find our best prices at our own website.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at the Nordic Sea Hotel for a seminar. It was a room and board package. When I arrived, the people at the reception desk couldn't find my reservation. Instead of fixing it - which would have been easy - they sent me to another desk. The people there could not understand why I was bothering them and sent me back to the first desk. The staff at both desks had a bad attitude all the way through. At dinner, the staff had not heard of my pre-ordered vegetarian food. After more displays of bad attitude, and after all of my colleagues had finished their dinners, my food arrived. It turned out to be a mix of cold hors d'oeuvres from the buffet - in gravy. Living by the saying "you can't whip a dead horse", I gave up and started eating the supplied bread instead. This is when the seminar leader discovered my plight and complained on my behalf. After yet another long wait, another dinner arrived. It was lukewarm fried spaghetti and just as inedible. The room was very small and charmless. The service was non-existent. Considering that the price paid for this dump was not at all low, there is no way that I will ever return. I'll give NSH two stars just because it was clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Nordic_traveler_12

Dear guest,
I am sad to hear that we didn´t deliver the level of service that we normally do. And I can only apolygize and hope that you give us an other chance.