Hotel C Stockholm
Nobis Hotel(Stockholm)
$296
$253
2,944 results
All reviewsarlanda expresscentral stationwindowless roomnice hotelold townairport traingamla stanexcellent locationbreakfast buffett centralenrooms are smallnice breakfastcity centreyogurtwinebarwallpaperplatform
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The room is very clean and perfect size. Staff are very attentive , pleasant and professional. Room service menu and quality A++ . The hotel is few blocks away and short walk distance from downtown Stockholm. The Ice Bar is amazing !!! Best of all, extremely convenient to getting to the Airport via the Arlanda Express.

Room Tip: Interestingly the hotels in Stockholm are not air conditioned except for a 5 star hotel not far from Nordic Sea Hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Nordicsea, Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Carl,
Thank you for your review. I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Welcome back to Stockholm and the Nordic Sea Hotel.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

A few steps from the Arlanda Express, good value, helpful staff and all the facilities you need for a business trip, including free wifi. I like this place a lot after two stays. No frills but it does everything really well, without fuss or friction. And that is not to be sneezed at.

Room Tip: Ask for an outward facing room. Pay for a window unless you are on a really tight budget.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Nordicsea, Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Dear Julian,
Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you enjoy staying with us. I hope we will see you as our guest soon again.

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has a perfect location, only a few meters far from the centralstation. The rooms are clean but very basic for this category of hotel. They use a public wifi so you have to create an account only for this (free of charge but annoying!).
Compare to the other hotels in the area, it is a bit expensive for the provided service. But it still remains a good hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
Nordicsea, Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Dear guest,
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Upon your next visit you can use the same account for our free Wifi. I welcome you back, and you will allways find our best prices at our own website.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed at the Nordic Sea Hotel for a seminar. It was a room and board package. When I arrived, the people at the reception desk couldn't find my reservation. Instead of fixing it - which would have been easy - they sent me to another desk. The people there could not understand why I was bothering them and sent me back to the first desk. The staff at both desks had a bad attitude all the way through. At dinner, the staff had not heard of my pre-ordered vegetarian food. After more displays of bad attitude, and after all of my colleagues had finished their dinners, my food arrived. It turned out to be a mix of cold hors d'oeuvres from the buffet - in gravy. Living by the saying "you can't whip a dead horse", I gave up and started eating the supplied bread instead. This is when the seminar leader discovered my plight and complained on my behalf. After yet another long wait, another dinner arrived. It was lukewarm fried spaghetti and just as inedible. The room was very small and charmless. The service was non-existent. Considering that the price paid for this dump was not at all low, there is no way that I will ever return. I'll give NSH two stars just because it was clean.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Nordic_traveler_12

Dear guest,
I am sad to hear that we didn´t deliver the level of service that we normally do. And I can only apolygize and hope that you give us an other chance.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Straight off the Arlanda Express from the airport to the Central Station in Stockholm, and this hotel is right outside. Also very easy to walk the 5 mins from the hotel through the station/shopping mall to the Waterfront Congress Centre. The Ice Bar in the hotel is a novel experience (for non-Scandinavians) but make sure you have deep pockets. Don't normally do breakfast, but as it was included in the price I made it one morning, and the food was plentiful in choice and good.

The room was tiny and strangely decorated with a near 360 degree city scape (the only windows in the room). Defines "compact", but adequately equipped, comfortable bed, and good shower; fine for one on business, although 3 nights was enough.

Staff all very efficient and pleasant.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Nordicsea, Manager at Hotel C Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2013

Dear guest,
Thank you for your review, I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room, our icebar and breakfast buffét. The location is, as you write, one of the most central in Stockholm. If you plan to come for a longer visit, we also have bigger rooms with windows. Hope to see you with us soon again.