“POISONING FOOD !!! A V O I D this place !!”
Review of Wagamama

Wagamama
Ranked #299 of 3,255 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Description: A little ginger to warm you up. Chillis that kick. Noodles to nourish the body and soul. wagamama finns över hela världen och ger dig en matupplevese inspirerad från det japanska köket. I de minimalistiska lokalerna finns möjligheten att avnjuta både lunch och middag bara ett stenkast från Stockholms centralstation.
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Terrible food !!! Disgusting ! I have been to several Wagamamas (London, Dubai etc) but what you serve in Stockholm is poisoning !!

I had a serious liver problems after your pad thai !! It tasted old burned out oil !
Where is the wagamama taste ??? Why food tastes so much worse here ?

I have been here several times last year and it is just worse and worse !!!

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I ate several times at Wagamama in London so went to the Stockholm restaurant and was disappointed by the blandness of the food. I had some prawns and my guest had firecracker chicken and neither of us enjoyed them. Service was a little hesitant too, not sure if they just opened and were ramping up but they sure need to get their act together...

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Mediocre food with really poor service and a long wait. Went here with a couple of friends at Sunday. There were about 2 tables except of us (who I believe already got their food), but it still took us over 1 hour to get our food. We waited approx 15min before we were offered to place our order. And then additional 15mins to get our drinks and 45 more minutes to get our food. I understand that food takes time to prepare, especially if it's a crowded day. But this was not the case.
We had fried ramen, udon and some beef drowned in soya sauce but everything was just plain and tasteless.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Close to the Radisson hotel, we ate here due to the recommendation of two in our party of four. They had been to the London locations. There was about a 30 minute wait at 7:30 on a Thursday night. The food is similar to tapas in that you may want to order a couple of small items. FYI - they do not have an English menu, so we used our cell phone to look items up. We had appetizers, entrees, and desserts. The food was okay, but nothing I would return for. Even the ones who had dined at other locations felt the food was just okay. Restaurant was noisy and we had to set at shared tables even with the 30 minute wait. Restaurant was very casual however bill was about $160 for four of us with no alcohol.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Wagamama is just a few steps from Radisson Waterfront hotel, and provides lot of options for asian...Been there several times while on stays in Stockholm, especially good when arriving late
. Service is quick and friendly, good Japanese beer selection (includes Hitachino Nest, for example)

Food itself is a mixed experience - ramen bowls are huge... Chili Fried squid is great. Steak is pretty awful, though.