Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreams$79
FindHotel$79
Tripadvisor$79
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 3, 2019

We stayed one night in a double room + model. It was very clean och spacious and the bed was great. The room needs a few hours of touch up soon, but seen to the price and the general standard it’s a super good deal!

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019

This hotel experience was just simply fantastic. The hotel is in a great location. I rented a car and most attractions were no more than 20 to 30 minutes away.

The Staff
The hotel staff were fantastic. The lady at the reception was so helpful. She showed me different things I could do, guided me on how to use public transportation (which I didn't get the chance to due to ice). All around 5 stars for the staff

The room
The bed was quite comfy, though I wish the blanket was a bit bigger. I didn't really care for the little pillows, but then again I'm used to larger pillows. The bathroom was clean and everything worked just fine.

The restaurant
The food here was fantastic. Breakfast was hot and delicious. Dinner was expensive (but what's not expensive in Sweden), and the chef even came and asked out the food was.

Parking
There was plenty of parking, and you need a code to open the gates. Which I liked. I felt safe and secure going in and out of the hotel.

I didn't use any of the amenities (laundry if they had it, gym or anything). So I can't comment on those.

Overall
I would come back here again for sure. I loved the location, I loved the staff, I loved the food. Great experience!

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
SandraN3712, Front Office Manager at Good Morning+ Hagersten, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2019

Dear onetravelingbear,

Thank you your feedback, it is very important for us and we are glad that your stay was satisfied.
we are proud over our staff and it is always extra fun when you appreciate our service
We wish you welcome back to us again in the future.

Have a nice day!

Reviewed January 5, 2019

Good location, near to metro station, shop and some restaurant. Nice and clean room, can be little bit bigger but was okay. In the room equipment could be a fridge. for this price a very good standard.

Dear Scenic,

Thank you for your feedback, we are glad that your stay was satisfied and we wish you welcome back to us again.
Have a nice day!

Reviewed January 4, 2019

a good choice for visit Stokholm!with metro you can arrived very quickly in the center of the city! it s a quiet hotel with frendlly stuff, nice and helpfull.Pets are also accepted! The price is convenient compared to other hotels in the center

Dear Wander,

Thank you for your feedback and that you took the time to write.
we are very glad for that and wish you welcome back again in the future.

Assistant manager

Reviewed January 2, 2019

Everything was perfect We enjoyed the hotel very much. The staff is so friendly and attentive, the rooms nice and clean. Gym and sauna are inclusive. Coffee, Team and cold water are available and free of charge....

• Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Voyage,

Thank you for your nice review we are very glad that your stay was satisfied,
We wish you welcome back to us again in the future.