Positives: Nice hotel with modern rooms. Decent size rooms. Good breakfast. Peaceful area.
I would recommend this hotel only if you don't mind the walking distance. Hence, here are the negatives:
- Location. Usually, we like staying at hotels that are not located in the city centre as we prefer to stay at a less busy area, provided that there is a bus/tram stop nearby. However, in the case of this hotel the metro (T-bana) station is very far. Walking at a fast pace takes 10 mins & there are no bus stops nearby. I know 10 minutes doesn't seem far but after a long day of walking in beautiful Stockholm, it was quite a tiring walk back to the hotel.
The journey on the metro from the Central station is about 15 mins.
I would really like to suggest that the Hotel Management provide a shuttle bus to the metro station. That will be a value-added service that all guest will appreciate.
- As mentioned by previous reviewers also, there are no restaurants or shops near the hotel. So you will have to eat & shop in the city centre before returning to your hotel. Which is not a big problem as there are plenty of options at the Central Station.
Other than the location problem, I really love the rooms at this hotel & think that it is a good value compared to other hotels in this expensive city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Good Morning+ Hägersten is a newly refurbished hotel for convenient business travel, productive meetings and special weekends away. In addition to elegant hotel rooms and a restaurant that serves up superb culinary experiences, we also provide personal service that goes beyond the ordinary. Good Morning+ Hägersten is located in Hägersten, just a short metro ride from central Stockholm, with all its attractions, entertainment and culture. Choices include a stroll around the Old Town, shopping around Stureplan, museums on Skeppsholmen or clubbing in Södermalm. With its strategic location south of the city center, Good Morning+ Hägersten is just a few kilometres from Stockholmsmässan exhibition centre in Älvsjö and close to the Globe Arena with its packed programme of sports events and concerts. The hotel offers a free shuttle service to the fair on request. Our stylishly refurbished hotel rooms are well equipped, with a modern and tasteful design. Free WiFi and a generous breakfast buffet are always included when you stay at a Good Morning hotel. The restaurant brings a modern touch of France to both the menu and the setting, while a wide selection of quality wines by the glass takes the dining experience to another level. Visit the hotel bar for an aperitif before dinner or delightful after-dinner drink. At Good Morning+ Hägersten we are able to host meetings for two people or conferences for larger parties of up to 100 people. We'll tailor the programme and venue to your specific needs. To recharge you batteries, why not make the most of our "Flex Sports Club" downstairs, with its wide range of classes, spinning room, fitness equipment and sauna. Everything is free for our guests. Free parking is available right outside the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Good Morning+ Hagersten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Stockholm Hagersten Hotel Stockholm
- Accor Stockholm Hagersten