We stayed 3 nights and were very pleased with this hotel. The service was very friendly. The rooms are clean, the view from our room was fantastic. Breakfast was very good as well, the best we've had for a long time. I especially loved the tea selection. The city centre is a bit off but the bus stops a block from the hotel. We highly reccommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The impressive Scandic Foresta hotel is located on Lidingo island in Stockholm's central archipelago, only 15 minutes from Stockholm city centre.The Scandic Foresta hotel lets you explore both Stockholm and the charming Lidingo island. Lidingo offers great opportunities for outdoor activities throughout the year. Enjoy walking, biking, a round of golf or head into the city centre to experience all that Stockholm has to offer. Don't miss a visit to neighbouring Millesgarden, the home and art gallery of the famous artist Carl Milles.Scandic Foresta has been an important meeting place since 1910 when Wilhelmina Shogh first opened the doors to her castle on the cliff. At the Scandic Foresta hotel you can arrange a meeting or conference in one of our 13 meeting rooms, or plan an event in the castle turret. In the evening you're welcome to enjoy a delicious dinner in our hotel restaurant, with views over Stockholm and its waters. At the hotel you can also enjoy our lobby bar, shop and gym as well as free access to wireless internet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Scandic Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Foresta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Foresta Stockholm
- Scandic Foresta Hotel Stockholm
- Best Western Sweden
- Stockholm Best Western