Hilton Stockholm Slussen
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$279
$103
Freys Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$171
$157
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$151
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$170
$199
$178
Travelocity
3,136 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold towngamla standiamond memberqueen roomacross the bridgemain buildingshort walkan upgradeexcellent locationmetro stopunderground stationbreakfast buffetbeautiful citylong weekendvasa museumt bana
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Good location to Old Town, you simply walk over a bridge and you are there. Apparently this hotel consists of three buildings, so have the front desk specify which one youre in. I will caution that we did not pre-book and showed up on a Wednesday evening, but our room was not great. It was on the 6000 level and had a view directly into another building's windows about 15 feet away. So it was not private and there was no view. The room consisted entirely of the bed. The bathroom was updated though and very nice. So ask what view your room has!

Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay at Hilton Stockholm Slussen during your recent visit in Stockholm and for taking your time to share your review on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to find that you overall enjoyed staying with us and that you appreciated the location of the hotel. Regarding the different room types and location of the rooms, please do not hesitate to contact the hotel directly prior to your arrival next time you visit us and we will of course assist you getting a room for your full convenience.

I do hope to soon again be able to welcome you back to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stayed at Hilton Stockholm after a short cruise. The hotel is 5 minutes walk from the old town. The staff are friendly and helpful also there I s free business access the internet etc. The bars and restaurants opffer good views of the town. Unfortunately I have to say atht the hotel is like a rabbit warren, as it covers two or three buildings, for instance to get to the room or gym ylou have to go down the stairs into then up again the other side.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Robert3856
Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for staying with us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen when you recently visited Stockholm and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

It is a pleasure to find that you overall had a nice stay, with the closeness to the old town, that you were well taken care of by our helpful staff and that you enjoyed the great view from our bar and restaurant. I am delighted as well that you got use of our free internet access in the business center.

I do hope to one day be able to welcome you back to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Coming to this hotel booking the suite for my wife's birthday all went well and that was it when we got to the suite there was hair in the bathroom The beds where covered with dust which I didn't even get a nights sleep as I cant handle that and also the room service lady that picked up was so rude you could not believe very upset to be honest I wanted this night to be remembered as it was my wife's birthday. We enjoyed the city but the hotel don't waste your time honestly there are far more better hotels and even we where recommended to this hotel what a mistake that was!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Hélène O, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Stockholm Slussen, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at Hilton Stockholm Slussen when celebrating your wife's birthday and for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor.

I do get very sad to learn that we failed providing the service that we aim to show our guests and I have sent you a more thorough email regarding your experiences.

I still hope to one day be able to welcome you back to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very close to the Old City Gamla, the hotel is squeezed between a railway, a highway and a bus terminal. In addition, road construction is all around. If one forgets this view, the hotel offers a very nice sight of the city. We had an executive King size room, although small by American standards.
The staff is very welcoming and professionnal.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

First of all I would like to thank you for choosing to stay at HIlton Stockholm Slussen when you recently visited Stockholm and for taking your time to post your review on Trip Advisor.

I am glad that you overall had a pleasant stay with us and that you especially appreciated the welcoming of our friendly staff. However do I regret the inconvenience of the current construction work of Slussen close to the hotel as well as the hotel's placement nearby rails and traffic. I do hope that the beautiful view over the water of Riddarholmsfjärden and the Old town with it's charm made you forget the daily circulation of Stockholm.

I do hope to one day be able to welcome you back to Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Hélène Omota
Guest Relations

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Hilton Slussen is located within 150 meters from Slussen subway station and only a bridge away from Stockholm's beautiful old town. Hotel room was tidy and eventhough the hotel is above four lane highway, the room was very quiet and as always, the quality of the room (bathroom, other interior) was very good. Breakfast was ok - nothing spectacular but ok. Room price was a bit on the high side even for major city like Stockholm.

Room Tip: Ask for a view towards the old town
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen during your recent visit in Stockholm and for posting your review about us on Trip Advisor.

I am delighted to find that the stay was to your comfort with both the location of the hotel and the room interior as well as the isolation to keep out the sound the traffic from your room.

It would be a true pleasure to one day have the possibility to welcome you back to us at Hilton Stockholm Slussen.

Hélène Omota