Hilton Stockholm Slussen
Hotel Skeppsholmen(Stockholm)
$343
$217
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$166
$109
  • Pool
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$178
$143
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Berns Hotel(Stockholm)
$394
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
3,199 results
All reviewsthe executive loungeold towngamla standiamond memberqueen roomacross the bridgemain buildingshort walkan upgradeexcellent locationmetro stopunderground stationbreakfast buffetbeautiful citylong weekendvasa museumt bana
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Had a great stay at the Hilton from 8/3/13 to 11/3/13, smooth check in and the staf were friendly and efficient. We were given rooms overlooking the Gamla Stan which was a bonus as we did not pay the extra supplement for these when booking. Breakfast great and room service was fantastic. Great location and a wonderful stay, Everything went like a dream and will be back here next time I am in Stockholm.

Room Tip: Tip, we only found this out on the last day for some nice, well priced restaurants turn right when leaving the hotel not left and follow the road/cut through up the hill when you will find several well priced restaurants and a huge supermarket.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This was my second time staying at this hotel and I will not change it. I emailed the hotel to let them know that I was going to arrive late. I got a reply back in less than 5 minutes. The check in was fast and the employee at the desk was very attentive and helpful. I was upgraded to an executive room with a great view. As always for being a diamond a free complementary drink at the bar andchocolates as a gift. Thanks. The lounge is small, but it is always replenished very often with food and drinks. The breakfast at the restaurant is great. I recommend it. I will stay here next time I travel to this beautiful city. The location also is good. You can walk to old town and the best, the area is quiet and you dont have to worry for the parties at the clubs in old town that may keep you up all night. The only problem I have was the wind and the flag poles next to my room. I do not blame the hotel for this. Beside that, the stay was excellent.

Room Tip: You may want to ask for a room facing the lake an away from thr elevator.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We stayed here for an anniversary break in February. Firstly, Stockholm was freeeezing, so we made great use of our club room and the club lounge, with a beautiful log fire when we needed to warm up. We upgraded ourselves to a club room as we find that paying a little extra is always worth it to get breakfast and drinks included, as well as a nicer room! We couldn't have been happier having done this in this city...it is sooooo expensive to eat or drink out, it is particularly worth upgrading so that you can make the use of the drinks and snacks in the evening before heading out. In a city where it costs £3 to buy a small can of coke in a newsagents, this makes for great value.

The room itself was lovely-wooden floors and a huge bed, with great views, however it was quite small compared to other hotel rooms of this standard, but perfectly fit for purpose. It felt really authentically Swedish and we had a lovely Nespresso coffee machine and a selection of coffee pods in the room. We did also use the gym once in the hotel and this was great, really comprehensive and full of local people. You could also do gym classes with the local members which was great. We did wish there was a pool but you cant have everything. The hotel location is great, with a few lovely bars and restaurants near by and the subway a few hundred metres away. All in all, would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a warm, cozy, authentic, luxurious experience in Stockholm. And upgrade if you can!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DeeMooner
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel stands out from the dozens of hotels I've stayed in for one reason.. The staff and service. Yes the rooms are on the smaller size but with the perfect location and friendly staff, I wouldn't want to stay anywhere else. The front desk staff was hilarious, helpful and welcoming. Eken restaurant wasn't my favorite but with old town being literally a 5 min walk, choices were numerous. Look forward to another stay when the snow melts.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This hotel is located few minutes walk from Slussen underground station and short walk from Gamla Stan (old city), so quite central location for visiting Stockholm. Upon arrival, we were upgraded to a room facing the water, which was a very pleasant touch. It is worth asking for availability of a room with a view, as this city is very scenic. Don't let yourself scare by the fact that many rooms are located directly over railway and a busy street. The noise, once the window is closed, is almost unnoticeable.

The room itself (Deluxe room), as well as the bathroom were quite small compared to hotels of similar class. The closet was quite strange, and lacked proper shelves for unpacking. The minibar is automatically billing the items you pick, so it cannot be used for storing your own drinks. Small details, and nothing which ruined our stay.

Breakfast was fantastic, a very wide selection of cereals, breads, dairy products and fruit. Really tasty and it kept me going for most of the day. 100% up to Hilton standards.

I will definitely be back, as I would love to try the top floor rooms with the balcony during summertime.

Room Tip: Don't let yourself scare by the fact that many rooms are located directly over railway and a busy street. The noise, once the window is closed, is almost unnoticeable.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple