Perfect location if you shall visit Skansen, Gröna Lund, The Abba Museum or the theater Cirkus.
Nice and service minded staff. Good size room ("family room") with comfortable beds.
Great breakfast in the restaurant with a very nice view. We also spent the evening in the restaurant having a very tasty Christmasdinner.
We stayed here in december and will come back in spring or summer. I think you can enjoy the surroundings even more then. For example take a walk around Djurgården.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Restored Hotel on Royal Djurgarden, near museums & art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Scandic Hotels, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Hasselbacken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hasselbacken Stockholm
- Scandic Hasselbacken Hotel Stockholm