Scandic Hasselbacken is beautifully located on Djurgården, perfect for visiting a greener part of Stockholm. They have a generous terrace and a garden with a play area for kids. The hotel has many families as guests due to Junibacken, Skansen and other family destinations nearby. You can actually hear people's screams from the amusement park Gröna Lund if you open the window. Sounded like fun to me!
Perhaps children could be taken into consideration at Hasselbacken a little better. The indoor playroom was really small. At some Scandic hotels our kids have been welcomed with small activity books, a potty in the room etc. Especially during the summer holiday season It can be a good idea to make families with kids feel welcome too.
Otherwise the hotel was all good! As others have written, a little run down - but still charming and clean. I would definitely come back for the wonderful location and the good beds. Good coffee too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Restored Hotel on Royal Djurgarden, near museums & art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Scandic Hotels, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Hasselbacken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hasselbacken Stockholm
- Scandic Hasselbacken Hotel Stockholm