I stayed at this hotel with my husband and two-years-old son in August. The location is great if you are planning to visit Gröna Lund, Skansen, Junibacken, Vasa Museum etc. that are all located near the hotel. Also the public transport connections (bus, tram and a little ferry) to the city centre and "Old Town" are good.
The rooms are modern and clean, comfortable beds. The hotel has a beautiful garden, where you can eat breakfast (or lunch or dinner) if the weather is nice. The breakfast was excellent, lots of choice and everything very fresh.
I see this hotel namely as a family or couple's hotel, for business I would probably choose another hotel in the city centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Restored Hotel on Royal Djurgarden, near museums & art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Scandic Hasselbacken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hasselbacken Stockholm
- Scandic Hasselbacken Hotel Stockholm