My two daughters, my wife and I spent some great nights at the hotel. Most of the hotels in Stockholm were very expensive and I could hardly find the hotel that would fit for my family at a cost. It was a really family hotel. Location of the hotel was excellent. Most of the best museums were within walking distance. The tram stop was right outside the hotel. It was only 10 minutes to the historic city center by tram. Breakfast was excellent. I think it's the best hotel for families with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully Restored Hotel on Royal Djurgarden, near museums & art galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Scandic Hotels, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Scandic Hasselbacken reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Hasselbacken Stockholm
- Scandic Hasselbacken Hotel Stockholm