Rooms are a bit old and plain. Elevator was noisy and woke us up several times. Old small tv that was ver blur. Beds extremely hard. Restaurant was crowded in evening and staff very stressed. Food was very good but we didn't feel to stay longer than necessary because of the khaos. Breakfast was even worse. Lots of empty tables but all of them full of used plates and garbish. Queues all the times due to waitinig for refill of half of the choices of the buffet. Very stressful environment.
Free parking and free internet that was a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eight-story Motor Hotel on Highway E4, 15 km south of Stockholm's city center & train station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Scandic Hotels, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scandic Kungens Kurva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Stockholm
- Scandic Kungens Kurva Hotel Stockholm