Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 1, 2017

The Hotel Terminus Stockholm is a four-star family owned hotel with the welcoming character and style of the fifties. It is very traditional kind of hotel, and i liked it very much. Because the staff is helpful and charming.
I had a comfortable and pleasant stay.

Hotel Terminus is situated in the heart of Stockholm opposite the Central Railway Station with immediate access to all traffic communications.

If u want to explore the city, this is a very good place to start...

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Maria S, General Manager at Hotel Terminus Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Thank you so much, we loved to have you here. Hope to see you back here soon at Hotel Terminus Stockholm!

Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

When my regular hotel in Kista was fully booked my office booked me here in central Stockholm. A nice hotel with some history and character which was a welcome change from the IKEA-esque look of my regular place. If sightseeing is your thing it's in the right place and it was convenient for my travel on the underground to Kista and for the Arlanda express. Late finishes in the office meant the hotel bar for dinner for 2 of my 3 nights - really very good.

There are a few reviews commenting on the savoury nature of some of the local,population, but being right beside central station this is really quite normal for any large city. Common sense is needed but I never felt uncomfortable

Would I go back? Yes. Would I recommend it? Yes. Any complaints? Square pillows! Obviously a Sweden thing.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Maria S, General Manager at Hotel Terminus Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2017

Thank you so much for the nice feedback on your stay. It sounds that you found the soul of Hotel Terminus. We all work very hard to deliver excelent service and we are very happy to get good reviews. Very welcome back to Hotel Terminus Stockholm!

Reviewed September 21, 2017

Old hotel and not great. It was across from the train station and busy street. Really just a cheap old hotel, small elevator but they did have a decent breakfast. Front desk was not that helpful either.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Bobby L

Thank you for the feedback on your stay. Your comments are important to us. We do hope you give us another chance. Welcome back to Hotel Terminus Stockholm!

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

We spent 2 nights in Stockholm (city trip) at Hotel Terminus in front of the Central Station.
Our room was clean, great bathroom and excellent breakfast.
Excellent place to stay! This hotel is not far away from the old part of the city and close by the shopping streets and a lot of restaurants.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the nice feedback, we are all happy you had a good stay. Very welcome back to Hotel Terminus Stockholm!

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

Across the road from the central station and a short walk to shops, the tram, the old town and just about everything else, this hotel is all about location. A smorgasbord breakfast is included, which is both diverse and generous. My single room is adequately sized with tea and coffee facilities plus a tiny but wholly functional bathroom. The second time I've stayed here and if I was to return again, I'd most definitely come back here.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Thank you very much for the nice feedback. You make us very happy with this nice review. We hope to see you back soon at Hotel Terminus Stockholm!