Hotel Diplomat(Stockholm)
$267
$187
$157
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$125
  • Pool
Grand Central by Scandic(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$175
$151
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$176
$203
$227
$204
  • Restaurant
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$255
$135
Grand Hotel(Stockholm)
$381
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsshared bathroomprivate batheconomical hotelold towngamla stanbreakfast roommetro stationyogurtwhere breakfast is servedanother guestfree teahappily stay here againhard boiled eggsfirst floorstayed longerweekend staybooked this hotel
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We had three nights here, staying in ensuite accommodation for four people; which was two inter-connected rooms - ideal for our teenage family. Very spacious rooms. The breakfast room is open all the time and has a large selection of hot and cold drinks, yogurt, fruit, cereals and cake permanently available and included in your cost. We loved that room for a hot drink at the end of the day. There is a microwave, kettle and fridge in there too for residents use. Breakfast was a selection of hams, cheeses, herring, eggs etc and plenty fresh breads and crackers. Overall we were very impressed. All the doors along the street are numbered and 66B is exactly where you would expect it to be, so easy to find!! There is a lift from ground level up to the hotel - which covers the first floor of the building.
Staff very friendly and helpful with tourist leaflets etc.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2017

The Hotel Hornsgatan was our hub during our five day stay in Stockholm and we can highly recommend it. It is not posh but has good vibes, great breakfast, friendly staff, clean rooms and comfort.

If there is one thing they could improve it is their internet access, but that is really the one and only thing to mention.

We loved it and if we return to Stochkholm, this will be the place to stay at.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017 via mobile

We really enjoyed the location of this hotel since you can walk to all the sights in Stockholm and it's a great neighborhood. The hotel is calm, serene, and restful. We had a room with shared bath but it was fine, the common baths are kept very clean and there are several to use. The rooms are decorated in a nice mix of Scandinavia cool and traditional. The included breakfast is simply exceptional and kept us full all day. Then we would return for snacks and tea. Especially including breakfast it is a great value.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 20, 2017

I booked this hotel due to the Tripadvisor ratings, and I was not disappointed. It is a little hard to find as it does not have a large visible sign. I just kept asking people and everyone was kind enough to keep pointing me in the correct direction. It is nice that it is in a neighborhood and therefore quieter. There are lots of restaurants within a couple of blocks, along with a small grocery store and some shops. The metro stop is only about a five minute walk and only three stops away from the Central Metro Station. You can get an express train to the airport from the Central Metro Station. There is also a lovely park a block away, which was very nice to enjoy during the day or evening. There is good security as there is one code to get into the downstairs entrance and another one to get into the hotel on the second floor. I did have some trouble getting in the first day as I tried the buzzer (along with another guest that arrived at the same time) and had no luck getting anyone to answer. Luckily, another guest let us in. I had a shared bathroom, but I never had to wait. My hotel room and the bathrooms were small, but extremely clean! The continental breakfast (served daily 7-10) was bountiful with various types of homemade breads and baguettes, fresh fruit, muffins and coffee cake, hard-boiled eggs, and various meats and cheeses. There are muffins and coffee cakes, fresh fruit and various juices and water available all day, which was very nice. The only downside to my stay was that my room was very hot (it did not have a fan or ceiling fan)--it cooled off nicely when I opened the windows (you need to get used to opening windows that do not have screens in them if you are from the US), but I was not comfortable keeping the windows open when I was sleeping or away for the day as my windows opened onto the deck of a permanent resident and anyone could have come in if they were on his deck. The hotel does have free wifi and it seemed to work each time I needed it. All in all, it was a nice reasonably priced hotel in a great neighborhood.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not have windows that open onto someone else's deck.
  • Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank Debra D
Reviewed June 14, 2017

I was here for a long weekend and was very pleased. For 1490 SEK per night I got a reasonably-sized room with double bed and wi-fi, and it was very quiet at all times. The shared bathrooms (3) were very clean and I never had to wait for one to be available. The breakfast and dining area were nice, with snacks available all day. The hotel is double-secured with a key code required at both the street and at the office entrance. The desk staff were very friendly and helpful indeed! I think this is great value for such a convenient and popular location.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled solo