“Highly Recommend”

$68.82*
Stockholm City Walking Tour Including the Vasa Museum
$104.44*
and up
Private Tour: Stockholm Bike Tour Including Kungsholmen, Långholmen and...
$75.64*
and up
Stockholm Super Saver: Stockholm City Walking Tour Including Vasa Museum plus...
Ranked #6 of 94 Tours in Stockholm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: "Informative, funny and different to other tours we have done in the Baltic and Scandinavian countries. A must do tour and recommended." Landmarks? Boring. Anyone can show you old buildings. Let us show you people, places, and culture—the local way. We have 18 wonderful guides spread across Copenhagen, Oslo, and Stockholm who want nothing more than to share their city with YOU. Since 2011 we have taken thousands of people on tours in Scandinavia.
scotland
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Highly Recommend”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

Natalie from Stockholm Our Way took us for a tour of the city and around some of the most important parts to see. We thought Natalie was a great guide and a very pleasant person to have accompany us. We were met by her and her driver at our hotel and taken to a number of interesting places and had the history of Stockholm explained to us as we ventured from one visitor attraction to another.

Visited January 2014
StockholmOurWay, Owner at OURWAY Tours in Stockholm, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
It was a lovely Sunday in great company. Thank you! We managed a lot in the 6 hours that we had together, the Vasa, City Hall, Royal Palace and the Old Town.

We very much appreciate you taking the time to write about your experience with us, a special thank you for that!

We wish you all the best,
Nataölie

Ipswich, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fantastic Guide”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Natalie was our guide and she was fantastic. It was the off season and she fitted us in specially which was very considerate. Natalie was really knowledgeable and entertaining. We had 4 children with us (ages 9 to 12) and she had them completely interested for the whole hour. We heard about bloodshed and executioners which the kids loved and remembered. It was a really interesting tour and we all learned a lot about the old town. I would recommend this tour.

Visited January 2014
When we can, we are most happy to make exceptions. It is lovely to hear that it was appreciated. It is always fun to have kids on tour, they most often have great questions and look at things in ways that adults don't.

The pleasure was all ours! :)

Take care,
San Francisco, California
“Amazing historical Old Town Walk tour - great personal touch & very informative!”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Before visiting Stockholm, I had a lot of questions about the Old Town Walk, as I was only in Stockholm for 24 hours and wanted to make the most out of my time. Natalie was very responsive to my questions over email and to my luck, also ended up being my tour guide. Visiting Stockholm during the offseason and during the week, I was the only person scheduled for the tour that day, but Stockholm Our Way still kept their tour obligation to me. I'm sure we've all known of tour companies that would have cancelled in this case, but I was pleasantly surprised that that's not the type of business that Stockholm Our Way runs. Natalie was very well versed on the history of Stockholm and was patient as I snapped away on my camera throughout the tour. She provided lots of interesting facts about Old Town and also gave me recommendations on places to see and go to, to get the most authentic experience from Stockholm before leaving the city. Next time I visit Stockholm, I plan to book additional tours with Stockholm Our Way. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or to book with a better company!

Visited October 2013
Thank you Megan! We have a policy that says that we will look after our guests regardless the number booked for one tour. Everyone deserves to see the beautiful city of Stockholm and we have made it our mission to share our knowledge of the city with anyone that wants to listen. It was great to meet you and getting to know you.

Hope to see you again sometime in the future.
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Lovely tour with historical knowledge ”
Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

We booked the Stockholm Christmas tour for 150 SEK each. Our guide was excellent and talked us through general history as well as Christmas related history and traditions of Stockholm. We also went on the free Stockholm tour, which has a lot of overlap in information, but both are very different.
The Stockholm Our Way tour was very factual and historical, in a nice intimate tour group. The free tour was a large group and aimed was more entertaining and humour based, perhaps because they're working for a tip! You obviously have to pay for Stockholm Our Way, which I think was worth it, though this may be better for couples or more mature travellers, maybe just my opinion!
We had a mulled wine and ginger biscuit at the end as part of the tour. If you come from any other European country you will be sorely disappointed by the mulled wine. They are in the tiniest cups, perhaps 75ml, and very weak, for the same price you'd pay for a full heartwarming alcoholic cup elsewhere in Europe!

We are happy to learn of someone who has done tours with both companies. Obviously our profiles are very different. Our aim is to give fun quality tours and we do have a maximum of participants per tour as we do not want very large group. We find more enjoyable for all if the guide and guests are able to see each other and communicate.

We want to thank you for the lovely words and the for taking the time to review us!

All the best,
Broxbourne, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Excellent tour and personal attention”
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I am not a big fan of guided tours, preferring normally to get to know a city myself. However I couldn't have done this alone and it was excellent value.

We started with a rooftop tour which gave me excellent, and unique, views across Stockholm. It wasn't just a question of climb, look and snap. Natalie, my guide, told me interesting facts, both historical and demographic, about every part of the city which gave me a much deeper understanding of the Stockholm than I had before.

We then went for a walk around the old town, where Natalie shared more stories of Stockholm's history (and lots of bloodshed!). It was fascinating and it was also a privilege to enjoy an intimate tour of the city rather than joining in with a large group. It also gave us the flexibility to change course and avoid congested sites.

Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
We do love stories about bloodshed, we find they paint good pictures of what life was like in Sweden many years ago. :) Thank you for taking the time to share about your experience with us. Showing you around was a pleasure!

Take care,