“It was really great!”

Ranked #2 of 98 Tours in Stockholm
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Want to try something that's interesting, fun and costs absolutely nothing? Take a free guided tour of Stockholm! The Old Town tour and the City tour both start at Sergels Torg, and the Söder tour starts at Slussen. All tours take approximately 90 minutes, and if you liked the tour, you may tip your guide. That's it! The guides live off tips, so this is the best tour in Stockholm - if it weren't they wouldn't get paid! That's why they're funny, energetic, and love to help you as much as they can. Take a free tour this week!
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We had Free Tour Stockholm on Saturday,6th of April.
Our guide was Mark - he was so good!Also we were lucky with weather - it was sunny and beautiful.
Mark was telling everything in funny way, all information was interesting, his friendly behavior was very nice - all the group(around 40 people) was listening very itentively and everybody was following Mark =)
I think Free Tour idea - it's great!Tourists really enjoy the time with guide!
Thank you, guys, for your work!

2  Thank ekaterinas592
Annelie D, Owner at Free Tour Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

Hi ekaterinas592,

thank you for telling us about your tour with Mark and rating it 5 out of 5 stars! We're very happy to hear that you enjoyed it, and found him funny and friendly and the information interesting. Thank YOU for coming and for writing about it afterwards! We hope you'll come back if you ever return to Stockholm!

All the best,

Annelie @ Free Tour Stockholm

There are newer reviews for Free Tour Stockholm

Reviewed April 6, 2013

On my first trip to Stockholm I discovered the free walks and what a gem of a tour. A very bright young guy called Lee led us round the old town with a clear, uncluttered commentary. Nothing too heavy and without pretending to be a great expert, he gave a simple introduction and left me able to go back and explore further. Excellent and thank you!

Hi mp9542,

Thanks for taking the time to write about us! We think that Lee is a bright young thing too! (Actually, I think he's older than me. But anyway.) I'm glad you thought it was excellent, and thank YOU for coming and for writing about your experience here!

Hope your time in Stockholm was the best you ever had!

All the best,

Annelie @ Free Tour Stockholm

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Totally worth it and a large tip cuz they do a great job. Jessica I think was my guide - not sure though it was a while ago. She spoke very clearly which was a challenge for such a large group. She waited for everyone and everyone in our group was respectful of her and everyone else. Like there were not a lot of people talking while she talked which was really cool. Id never been in a group like that before - usually you have some rude people so my group made the tour even more pleasant. Thank you!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Ashley was an awesome guide. Very helpful and funny. Showed us a great place to eat after the tour, would definitely recommend this while youre here!

Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I went on a tour his morning around the city. Jennifer was our guide and she did a great job. We saw great sites and views and along the way we heard many funny and interesting stories about the city. It's free but give them a tip if you can afford because they are amazing. In fact tonight I am going on a tour with them through the old city, I can't wait !