“Don't miss the happy hours!”

Moderna Museet - Stockholm
and up
Stockholm City Hop-On Hop-Off Boat Tour
Ranked #20 of 315 things to do in Stockholm
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I've been there twice but pretty sure that I will go there again! Especially on friday, because they have happy hours, don't forget your student card or check some special offers like free entrance on Valentyne's day etc. :)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have visited the museum a couple of times during recent years but this time I was not impressed. The museum has lost it's charm and need an overhaul. Even the new temporary exhibitions (dance machines and Orozco's on motion) felt strange and didn't fit. I was quite surprised and sad by this. The museum is no longer on the level of New York's MOMA and MONA (in Tasmania).

Reviewed March 10, 2014

When I went, Gabriel Orozco's Natural motion was on display. I found all the works there were very inspiring. Easily the best attraction that I visited in Stockholm. Will probably visit again in the future.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I visited Moderna Museet a few years ago and decided to visit it again. It is beautifully located on an island in the centre of Stockholm. Outside there are artworks by Tinguely, de St. Phalle, Calder/ Inside there was an interesting exhibition around Rafael Orozco. The collection contains beauties by Nolde, Kandinsky, Richter: beautiful!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Really enjoyed our visit, from the fixed exhibits to the kraftwerk installation which is there until the end of April. Pretty good value by Stockholm standards and I would recommend if modern art is your thing.