Grand Hotel
$154
Hotel Skeppsholmen(Stockholm)
$227
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$179
$144
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$120
$159
$385
$300
2,373 results
All reviewsroyal palacecadier barveranda restaurantgrand experiencegrand damesteam roomold townelegant hotelharbour viewstar hoteloverlooking the waterdeluxe roombreakfast buffetperfect locationbeautiful citygamla stanvisiting stockholm
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I went with my husband for the weekend to Stockholm and we stayed at the Grand Hotel. I was excited to stay here because generally I tend to prefer smaller, more eclectic boutique hotels - and this was more of your grandmother and grandfather's grand, exquisite type of place. :) I mean that in a good way, by the way...

Upon arrival, we went into the little restaurant/bar/tea area to have some drinks before heading up to the room. It was still late morning but we indulged in some champagne, but most of the patrons were having the tea service - and the desserts (although I don't eat sweets) looked divine. The service was just wonderful and everyone was friendly.

The room - very nice. I wasn't a fan of the decor in the individual guest rooms, however the bathroom blew me away. You can see from the photos that I will post. There were hers/his (or his/his or hers/hers) bathrobes, separate shower from the tub and a large sink area with really nice toiletries.

The area is within walking distance to what seems like everything (though it seems centre Stockholm is pretty much within walking distance to anything). Really enjoyed it.

We did get room service for breakfast one morning and the food spread was great. Good coffee, nice juice, wonderful little jams and delicious eggs. Overall a great hotel and I would definitely stay again if ever I am in Sweden.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Excentrique
Reviewed February 4, 2013

October is maybe not the best time to visit Stockholm, but when staying at the Grand Hotel the cold weather is not a problem. The hotel has class and style, with a great spa which is free for guests. Hence, you have the possibility to recover with comfort after a walk around the old area of Stockholm, Gamla Stan. This part of Stockholm is just a short walk from the hotel, which make Grand hotel a perfect base for exploring Stockholm. And the price is not too bad either....

Room Tip: Go for a suit in this hotel if you are 3 people, since this is better and not more expensive then booking two rooms to fit three people in mot other hotels.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank OleHugo
Reviewed January 28, 2013

The Grand hotel definitely lives up to it's name. Grand in every way. The lobby is beautiful and stately. The complimentary breakfast is legendary, amazing variety, freshness and quality. We had afternoon tea in one of the lobby restaurants on our first day here and it set the mood for our entire stay - just amazing. The location is just perfect, across the street from the presidential palace, with water views directly from the restaurant and in the center of everything. Our room was smallish but well decorated and had everything we needed. The bathroom was a marble showpiece. The spa! oh the spa! Luxurious sauna, cold dipping pool and torch lit swimming pool. Spent an entire afternoon just pampering, all included in the price of our room. The service is less opulent than the accommodations, our room wasn't ready on time although we arrived at check-in. In order to get in right away we agreed to downgrade from the room we had reserved they didn't offer a price adjustment. Since everyone in Sweden speaks English I didn't rely on the front desk for directions or restaurant recommendations. i made one request from the hotel desk staff in the 5 days that we were here - A wake up call to get us to the airport on time - they forgot. All in all it's a great place and i hope to return soon.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Elena0813
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I was here very briefly on business but had a very pleasant experience. Room was well appointed, clean and comfortable. Service throughout the hotel was wonderful - always friendly and efficient. As a female traveling alone, I also appreciated that the hotel would send female staff members to my room to, e.g., deliver room service. Food at the hotel was great. Would definitely stay here again if I return to Stockholm.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
4  Thank amznyc
Reviewed January 17, 2013

I booked a one night arrangement to celebrate my wife’s 50th birthday. The arrangement included an upgraded room with the best view of Stockholm, champagne, breakfast and Spa treatment. All was as expected and better. Excellent service and professional and friendly staff. Frida from the booking department arranged all without hiccups and to the full satisfaction of my wife and myself. Service that excels is something you never get tired off…

Room Tip: Look at the special room and Spa arrangements which make you keep the room until 4pm the day after.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple