Radisson Collection Strand Hotel, Stockholm
$235
$151
Preferred Hotels
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$143
$104
$74
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Lydmar Hotel(Stockholm)
$283
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$142
Berns Hotel(Stockholm)
$187
$181
  • Restaurant
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$77
Travelocity
  • Bar/Lounge
1,242 results
All reviewsgreat locationold townharbour viewvasa museumgamla stanstandard rooman upgradebusiness roomwalking distancewater viewshopping districtnice roombreakfast buffetvery nice hotelbusiness triproyal palacecentral location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The location of the hotel is impeccable and the service is sufficiently professional.

However, the hotel management should urgently take a coaching in cleanliness and hygiene.

Not only as a hotel professional you might see what I am talking about.

There are fingermarks all over. Expecially on gleamy surfaces such as window panes, door frames or furniture. Carpets, pieces of furniture and the front office in general look very worn which does not create a comfortable feeling ...

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Guest r, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Collection Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2014

Dear Navi,

first of all I want to thank you for taking the time to share your experiences from your stay here with us.
It means a lot for us to hear that you liked the service from our staff and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel, in the heart of the city centre.
Your feedback regarding the lobby area will be sent forward to the management and we will do our best to give you a different impression next time! I am glad to tell you that we just a few days ago got new carpets in the entire lobby and restaurant area and we are so happy with the result!
We wish to have you staying with us soon again!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Stayed for one night late Feb-14.
Check in was a really nice experience, the staff was the friendliest I ever met at a hotel. Room kind of small but clean and comfortable.
Location is just perfect, walking distance to most of the "must see" in the city.
This was my second stay and I will for sure be back.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Guest r, General Manager at Radisson Collection Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear Timo,

thank you so much for your kind comment! I am so glad to hear that you find our staff so friendly and I will be happy to forward your feedback to my colleagues.
We are looking forward to have you staying with us soon again!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Normal plus hotel, but glass of wine served at hotel was not good. Bartender should be more carefull with wines... I would expect more from the location, but rooms were ok, but I was not offered rooms with view, but I was checked in the darkest corner. Personnel at restaurant was helpful and friendly. When I left to airport, the taxi driver could not accept the credit card and asked me to pay cash. I could not believe that this is happening in Sweden! So, we went to ATM at the airport and I paid in cash. Too many unpleasant things at 5* hotel. Another weird thing was that there was no complimentary bottle of water available, but it was part of minibar. Considering that it is Stockholm, not London (where greed goes through the roof), I thought it is not nice. Otherwise I was a happy customer. Maybe I was just unlucky! Will I stay there next time? I do not think so.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Dear guest,

thank you for sharing your experiences after your stay here.
I am sorry to hear that you felt disappointed with your room and the wine in the restaurant. Some of our rooms are facing the inner yard and I understand if you perceived your room as darker than the superiour rooms with sea view.

Radisson Blu Strand hotel is a Svanen certificated hotel which means that we are thinking of the environment in all things we do. The tap water in Sweden is of such high quality that you can drink it without worrying, and that is also why we don't have complimentary bottled water in our rooms.

When going with taxis in Stockholm we recommend our guests to be careful since there is a lot of different companies in the city. Some of them do not accept credit cards and some are very expensive, so always check the price sign on the rear window before entering the vehicle. The price on the sign should be between 290-390 SEK.

Once again thank you for taking the time to share your experiences!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Stayed twice here already. Nice hotel in perfect locations. Was lucky to have a room with a view over Strandvaegen. Great view of the goming and going boats. Room was clean. A bit old fashion. The bathroom only had a shower so that's a bit below standard. Over all nice and I will come again.

Room Tip: Get a upgrade and also a room that faces the water.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Guest r, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Collection Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Dear guest,

thank you for taking the time to write a review after your stay here at Radisson Blu Strand hotel.
I am glad to hear that you are a returning guest and that you had the chance to enjoy a room with the beautiful view over Nybroviken.
We have rooms with either bathtub or shower and in case you prefer one or the other we always try to follow your preferences. Just let us know when you book the room that you would like a room with a bath tub and we will prebook that for you.

We are looking forward to have you staying with us soon again!

Reviewed March 6, 2014

I reserved a standard double room. I got to the hotel early, but they managed to give me my room which was very appreciated. It was quite small and the view was to the inside atrium, but it looked nice. I discovered that the toilet seat was broken and told the reception when I left for the day. When I returned in the evening I was upgraded to a superior room with an amazing view. The room service was good and the breakfast was varied and tasty. Good internet connection. Not a cheap hotel, but all in all good value for money.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Guest r, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Collection Strand Hotel, Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2014

Dear Maria,

thank you for your kind words. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay here despite the disappointing start with the broken toilet seat. We are always happy when our guests tell us about eventual problems as early as possible. Then we get a chance to make things better before the check out, so thank you for letting us know so soon.

We hope to have the pleasure to see you again in the future!