“Modern Trendy Apartments”

Bizapartment Gardet
Dublin, Ireland
“Modern Trendy Apartments”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Couldn't fault these apartments. A little far out of town but bus service is all night and right to the door.
Apartments are really modern, spotlessly clean with comfy beds, large flat screen tv, a kitchen area with coffee maker.

One member of staff at the front desk was not very friendly but the other went out of her way to help us with bus times and how to get around.
I found stockholm very expensive so its unlikely I'll go back but if I do I'll definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Located a bit away for the main train station. Bus stop is just outside the Hotel, so not much of an issue.
Overall a nice place to stay with the nice view around surroundings and all.
Reception Staff was v good at greeting and helping me in what i wanted and about place in general.
Other staff is also very nice to talk to and helpful too.

Room was comfy to stay and temperature controlled. Security was good.
Recommended Highly :)

Room Tip: Prefer the room having outside view
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Overall stay is very good.But the rooms are not sound proof.So dnt fear when u hear sounds from different sides.People walking near the corridor may sound as if they are inside ur room.
But security is very good.The cleaning staffs are not that good.They never clean under the beds or any corners of bed/sofa/kitchen.Lack of hygienic cleaning.Cleaning happens every 5th day but it varies on multiples of 5.So it may happen late or early. Peculiar style of cleaning.Rest the staffs are friendly & helpful & co-operative.

Room Tip: Chose a corner room in any wing to avoid outside sound to disturb your sleep.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Singapore
Reviewed October 11, 2013

The hotel is situated in a beautiful and serene neighbourhood. However, it is not very near to town. I have to alight at the T-bana station ''Stadion'' and transfer to bus number 1 and alight at approximately 6 stops or so thereafter. If one don't mind travelling the bit, the location is really great due to the neighbourhood. The hotel is aesthestically beautiful. The room is very spacious, clean and neat. Toilettries are provided. The kitchen is very well equipped. There is a laundry room that is free of charge with washer and dryer. The hotel staff were fairly helpful.. Stockholmers are very friendly and nice thus expectations on hotel service would be higher. And, one of the lady staff gave wrong instruction to the nearby supermarket. I was not the only one heading in the wrong direction as I've met a few others walking in the wrong way with me. Though there was supposed to be free wifi access even in the room, I couldn't get in the internet for the 2 nights stay. There is a business centre that caters to needs for internet access though. Overall, quite a pleasant experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Manchester
Reviewed October 8, 2013

My wife and I stayed for seven nights while exhibiting at an art fair close by (10 minute walk) in the port. We had a standard room which was absolutely fine. Small kitchen area, very comfortable bed, good shower. We took note of a previous review and took our own towels, and this was good advice. The towels provided were not really adequate quality. Breakfast was excellent, all you could ask. The only downside for us was that there was nothing to do at night unless you took a taxi into town. Taxis are VERY expensive in Stockholm, anything from £17 to £24 for a 10 minute journey. Excellent restaurant across the street though, Funkadelic. The lunch there is exceptional, and only 100 SEK. We would have eaten lunch everyday there if we could. Nothing else of note close by. It was fine, absolutely no complaints, but next time we'll stay in town where there is more activity.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room, away from the adjoining bowling alley which can get noisy at week-ends
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank agallerist
Barcelona, Spain
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed in this aparthotel in August 2013 for 4 nights. As all the reviews I had read before booking were all quite positive, I was not worried about what I would find. I did not think I would find something even better than I expected though!!! When I opened the door to our studio apartment, I could not believe how wonderful and beautiful it was. It was immaculate,, tasteful and most importantly a place that I wanted to have dinner and relax after a long day of sightseeing.

The staff were so friendly and the breakfast was excellent. I had read mixed reviews on the breakfast so I was surprised to find how absolutely wonderful it was. And the dining room was so elegant and tastefully decorated.

It isnt in the center of Stockholm and again I had read reviews saying it was in the middle of nowhere which did worry me a bit. But it really isnt in the middle of nowhere and there are actually some nice looking restaurants nearby and a supermarket right around the corner.

Bus 1 takes you right from the Central station to the door of the hotel in 20 minutes and bus 76 or 74 (cant remember) takes you to the port in 10 minutes or less.

All in all this place was AMAZING!

1 Thank gabs227870
Shaftesbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I really can't find anything negative to say about our stay here. The apartment was spotlessly clean and well equipped and the breakfast extensive and of a high standard. The 2 main buses into the centre of the city (1 and 76) stopped right outside and so the location was perfect as everywhere was accessible but the hotel was quiet.

I would recommend this place to anyone - the facilities meant we could do our own cooking ( Stockholm is ruinously expensive) if we wanted to, but we still had the convenience of breakfast.

Just perfect.

Room Tip: The top floor facing inwards was very quiet, but no view of the city.
1 Thank Min F