“A warm welcome on a cold night”
Review of Pubologi

Pubologi
Reserve with
Pubologi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #44 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We went in because it looked welcoming and busy
Although we had no reservation they fitted us in and explained the menu and drinks
We had a 5 course set menu and it was all excellent
A great find and highly recommended

There are newer reviews for Pubologi

Reviewed January 23, 2014

A modern restaurant "Gastro Pub" in Old Town. Very cosy atmosphere. You are either seated on a long table on high chairs or on tables for two, also on high chairs, against the wall. The cutlery, napkins etc are kept in drawers in front of each guest under the table. The set menu of five small courses is inventive and fun! You can also add for example their mini burger (divine) or lobster! Wine menus to match the food is available, very good house wines and many more to choose from. We had: pea size duck plate, scallops with roe, steak tartare, Iberico with red beet puree, chestnut ice cream….all VERY good! The staff is most kind and attentive. I will be back and highly recommend this place.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

An exposé of taste and texture way above the ordinary, accompanied by a flawless and inspired wine package (very decently priced to be in Stockholm) and a staff taking pride in their work and in sync with their guests at all times. Since there are already good descriptions of the place and what you get here I have little more to add apart from that I really, really recommend this place!

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I got this restaurant recommended from a friend and I am so happy that I visited. The restaurant is small with one large table and a couple of 2-seat tables. They offer a set 5-coarse meal with didderent choices of drink packages to choose between. I had the wine package and my partner tried the japanese package (incl beer and premium sake's).

We were lucky to be served by a very friendly sommelier/waiter who knew the history and production of every drink he served which he presented to us before every dish.

I loved the duck and foie gras and the blackroot dish.

We will definately go back. This was a fantastic food-experience. 550 sek for a 5-coarsemeal in Stockholm is a steal when it comes in this high quality

Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

Pubologi doesn't look like much from the outside, but inside it has a very good and cozy atmosphere.

The food is more expensive than other food in the area, but it is extremely innovative (without using any science tricks) and very nice tasting, so it is money well spent if you are a foodie.