“Intimate and charming restaurant with excellent food in the Old Town”
Review of Pubologi

Pubologi
Reserve with
Pubologi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #45 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nice and intimate restaurant in the Old Town. Only tables for ap 20 people (remember to book). If a couple, ask for a small table. We took the tasting menu. Excellent. You choose your wines by walking around in the restaurant looking at the bottles. Expensive wine. We paid in total 2700 SEK for two people, so it's not cheap... but very nice!

There are newer reviews for Pubologi

Reviewed June 29, 2013

This "gastro-pub" has communal seating at a long table, as other reviews have mentioned. The tasting size portions that we tried were all creative and of the highest quality. Smoked trout roe with scallop, fried char, grilled pulpo, grilled Iberica pig .... you get the idea. Its a small space in Gamla Stan, and we were lucky to get in without a reservation. A wide selection of wine and beer was available. And as mentioned by others, prices in Stockholm are high.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Okay, so it's all of that. The place is small but comfortable. Everything you need is right in front of you in a glass covered drawer. You have to immediately get over the price b/c everything in Stockholm is expensive. The portions are tiny so you should order 2-3 dishes. But what a great opportunity to try out several different dishes. We actually dined here twice and we could easily have returned for a 3rd. Everything that we tried was delicious! I think the biggest hit was the burger. It's not as big as a regular burger but little larger than a slider but impacted with flavor! I can't think of the names of our other dishes but we enjoyed every bite of every dish! They have a great selection of wine and according to my husband, even better selection of craft beers. The servers there were the best we experienced in Stockholm. Yes, we'll return if and when.

1  Thank scoshi
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Very small room with a long common table and lots of fun decorations on the walls. You pull the menu, napkin and silverware from a light drawer.. The food is great. I had a tasting menu which included a cheese burger that was delicious and the starter cucumber soup was fabulous.
The wine was good but a little too pricey choices.
Staff was very friendly. Overall a great experience if you can get a table.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

We were going to be in Sweden for two quick days so I asked a good DJ Music Producer friend to suggest where to go. He booked us in this restaurant and said it is a must try, a unique "long table concept."

As we got in, I realized what he meant. The majority of the seating of the resto is on one long table so you are sitting next to people you don't know. There is like a pub food - degustation menu which we missed because we were late so I ended up having a four course meal.

The meal was very interesting, the service was great, food was amazing, and you end up getting to meet the people sitting next to you. I also asked them to pair beers with my dishes - what a great culinary experience!

It is a concept I have never seen before - when I go back to Sweden, I will definitely go back. Reservations are highly recommended given the small size of the reataurant.

Hats off to the owner of this gem of a reataurant hidden in the historical part of Stockholm.

1  Thank Mlsoong