“Business lunch”

Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Schoten, Belgium
“Business lunch”
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I was there with some colleagues from work, really good place to have a business lunch, honest food, good and rapid service. They rapidly found us a table, the order was promptly organized and the staff were nice to us.

• Visited December 2013

Berkshire
“great wine bar”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

bustling wine bar and restaurant close to Crystal plaza hotel . tasty food at average stockholm prices . lovely champagne cocktails

Visited July 2013
“Too expensive for what you get”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

I went here for a business lunch and was pretty disappointed, although I should have expected it after reading the others' reviews. The food was just ok - oxtail soup, but the ox was tough, salmon that tasted pretty unremarkable and then creme brulee which was fine; the service was rather mediocre - the waitresses looked pretty bored and irritable, as if we'd disturbed them from something important. Otherwise, the place has a nice feeling to it, with a clean Scandinavian design. However, it's pretty expensive for what you get and has a rather limited offer. Will definitely not go there again anytime soon.

1 Thank PickyTrippers
london
“Great food”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Young crowd. lovely food well cooked. good service. good range on the menu.
i'd definitely return or recommend.

• Visited November 2012
London
“An experience of Stockholm Restaurant prices.”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

This restaurant was close to my hotel and looked very pleasant - not at all grand - and most of the clientele were young and female. I was shown to a table just for one and the smiley waitress asked if I wanted some water. I couldn’t believe it when she said flat or fizzy. On every table I could see there was a carafe of tap water. I immediately felt I was being taken for a mug. My first course was “Sea Crayfish soup with smoked lobster and scallop and citronette” though I thought of it as you’re-having-a-laugh soup. I was presented with a large round plate with a dome cover the size of a breakfast tea cup in the middle. The waitress removed the dome and there was in indentation in the plate of matching size to the dome. In it was a tiny piece of lobster and two small scallops and a shaving of some vegetable. These were all cold so I didn't understand the purpose of the dome. Onto this she poured the crayfish soup. So I had a few spoonfuls of warm, and very salty, soup with cold seafood. This dish cost £18. The main course was much better a chunk of pork belly, slow cooked and delicious, with vegetables and for dessert what was described as creme bruleé but it was quite large and flat so there was much more crunch than usual but much less cream. The three course meal with a glass of wine and bread and butter cost £65. I can’t believe it as I type it but that was a snip compared to many Stockholm restaurants.

• Visited September 2012