“Great food, atmosphere, and service!”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Mariatorget
Stockholm, Sweden
“Great food, atmosphere, and service!”
Reviewed March 19, 2011

We had a delicious dinner at Sense a few weeks ago. The restaurant has a nice relaxed ambience, and it was not too busy when we were there (6pm on a Saturday night). The service was great as well. We had a Caesar sallad with chicken to start, which my husband devoured, but it had too much dressing for me. I ordered some olives, which came in a huge bowl and were delicious and I could not finish, so we were able to take them home. We also had some cheese and marmalade with the most amazing home made dark brown bread I have ever had! They bake the bread fresh in the restaurant, and it was delicious! For the main course, I had a burger and my husband had a steak, which he said was the most tender and delicious steak he has ever had. All in all, it was a great meal and we would consider going back there again.

• Visited March 2011