“I like it”

Ranked #12 of 3,136 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Swedish
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Description: Bistro Bestick is a newly opened informal bistro in the heart of Stockholm's business district. Bistro Bestick serves traditional Swedish dishes as well as internationally-inspired cuisine. The menu on the blackboard changes daily to reflect the season. Classic Swedish food is served in the evenings. The vision of Bistro Bestick is to serve high-quality food at reasonable prices. The restaurant is also popular with the after-work crow because the bar offers carefully-chosen wines and cocktails.
Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Amazing place with delicious meal. Especially venison. I will come back, when I come to Stockholm again.

There are newer reviews for Bistro Bestick

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Having read reviews on trip advisor we were keen to have a meal at Bistro Bestick. Unfortunately the first time we went to go they were closing but the friendly member of staff we spoke to directed us to other options. The next time we went there we were restricted on time so could only have coffee and cake. The place is however very sweet, feels really cosy and if we return to Stockholm I would like to goo for dinner.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place is really great and not unreasonable. I had the salmon capaccio to start; not a very generous portion but absolutely delectable. My main course was the meatballs; they were succulent and the sauce delicate and tasty, especially with fresh lingonberries and cold marinated cucumber. A gastronomic treat!

2  Thank Travellers155019
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This bistro style restaurant serves really good and uncomplicated food. The starter chanterelle dish was tasty and generous, while the home made Swedish meatballs were served with a silk smooth cream sauce. It would have been a very positive experience, were it not for the shaky service. While very friendly and warm, it was also surprisingly unprofessional. They forgot to serve me bread, they took the water on my table and gave it to the neighboring table, they served the beer in a wine glass (the neighboring table commented their white wine - while quite good - was not served cold), and I had to wait a long time for my dessert as the waiter apparently forgot to inform the kitchen about my order. Price for 3 courses and a beer was SEK 500.

Reviewed October 3, 2012

This tiny bistro is hidden away in a narrow backstreet but just a five-minute walk from the Central Station and downtown shopping area. We were made to feel extremely welcome and when we returned the following evening were recognised and greeted by name. The menu was chalked onto a blackboard, so what's on offer is what's in and fresh, and the food was delicious, Swedish/international. There's no wine list but the waitress/maitresse d' discussed our preferences and food choices before making suggestions, which were spot on on both nights. Our only gripe was that we found prices everywhere in Stockholm very high compared to eating out in London where we live. However, in comparison with other Stockholm restaurants we thought this was really good value.

1  Thank MargieWS