“Tasty shrimp sallad”

Dining options: Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty shrimp sallad”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

The restaurant is in charge of the room service for the adjacent SAS Radisson Blu Hotel. I ordered the shrimp sallad - and within 20 minutes I had a huge, healthy sallad with plenty of large, juicy shrimps and fresh vegetables of all kinds. Tasty, quite spicy dressing on the side. It tasted great after a long day with airplane food and coffees + snacks on the go. A nice piece of bread would have improved it further. Well worth the quite expensive price.

Visited March 2013

Bedford, England, United Kingdom
“Just what a hungry traveller needed!”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Excellent food, nice service - for an eaterie in an airport, this place is superb! Try the Skagentoast, the pickled herring selection and the seafood casserole; all great. My colleagues and I went here for a meal while we were transiting through the airport and I can honestly say it is very very good!

• Visited November 2012
Pershore, United Kingdom
“One of the best airport restaurants I've been to!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Good quality fresh healthy food is very hard to find in airports,luckily you can get it at Arlanda! Just make sure you don't go through the security checks because the restaurant is in sky city. Service was adequate, not the normal high level of Swedish hospitality but it did get better as the meal went on! I had steamed cod and vegetables which was fantastic,special requests were catered for too. The cost is a bit high,but trying to find a cheap restaurant serving good fresh food in Sweden is like getting free Internet in British hotels!

• Visited November 2012
eksjö
“Nothing to remember”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The service was average if not bad. When arriving to a restaurant I expect to be welcomed and seated. The just looked at us and guests arriving after us just passed us and took the best table available.

I had the lobster for starter and it was way too chewy.. The fishsoup was nothing special, it wasn´t bad just unrememberable. After removing the plates after the mains we were left alone. We had to call for the waiter after long waiting with nothing to eat or drink anymore. The desertmenu didn´t tempt us at all and my mom is really a sweettooth...

Being on an airport doesn´t leave you with many choices. I guess it´s ok if you don´t hope to be sweapt away. The Stockholm fish in downtown Stockholm is so much better!!

• Visited October 2012
Azusa
“A haven in Arlanda!”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

This review is for the Arlanda Airport location. The staff is great and they made a Swedish meatballs kids meal into an adult version with Linggonberries and pickled cucumbers.