The hotel looks very good and appears to be well maintained, however they have no air conditioning in spite of reports to the contrary. We were given a small desk-top fan when we were informed there was no A/C, but it did little other than stir the warm air a bit. Staff were helpful, particularly with an excellent restaurant recommendation (Wedholmes Fisk). We requested a 1 hour extension to our final day’s checkout, which was flat-out denied. We would likely chose a different hotel next time.
friendly staff ,good food quality in room service and the bar . 50m from the central train station through you can have access via metro and bus to any place in Stockholm . good room accessibility with roll in shower . the only minus was the air conditioning that needs improvement for overcoming the climate change.
This was our first stop on our visit to Sweden and Norway. It is an easy walk from the train station and we were there in no time after getting off the Arlanda Express. The rooms are a good size and very clean. The bathroom was more adequate and the we even had a bit of a view from out room even though it was on the side of the building. It was nice and quiet. My husband appreciated the workout room as it had a pretty good elliptical machine. Excellent location for exploring Stockholm.
1) the location very close to the central station and many lines of metro and bus is very convenient
2) only 10 min walk from Sergels Torg and the main visitor center of Stockholm
3) we were upgraded in a bigger room because everyone wanted the rooms in the higher floors. We had a significantly larger room than the average rooms in Stockholm, for the price of a standard room.
4) restaurant and breakfast are very good with a wide choice of food (gluten free even)
5) we received a special attention from the personnel who gave us very useful advice on children activities
Next time in Stockholm we will consider coming back in this hotel with no hesitation.