Radisson Blu Waterfront Hotel
Preferred Hotels
$104
$74
  • Breakfast included
Radisson Blu Royal Viking Hotel, Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$122
  • Pool
Lydmar Hotel(Stockholm)
$283
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Stockholm Slussen(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$135
Hotel Skeppsholmen(Stockholm)
$338
$242
  • Breakfast included
Grand Central by Scandic(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$143
$133
  • Breakfast included
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Bar/Lounge
4,970 results
All reviewscentral stationcity halla business class roomarlanda expressold townconvention centerthe congressgamla stanbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetoffice buildingwater viewexcellent hotelmodern hotelstandard roomperfect locationairport train
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed two nights in this centrally located hotel in March 2013. This is really a typical Radisson business hotel and I did not have any special feelings after the visit.

The front desk personnel were helpful and nice. One interesting observation: Everytime I passed the lobby area there was a long queue in the front of the reception. This was also the case when I checked in and the same when I checked out. So, the check in/check out was not so smooth.

The room itself was clean and nice. However, the sound proofing was not very good. During the night I could hear next rooms tv and especially this annoying Radisson commercial which was going on and on (probably empty room with welcome screen on tv). Wireless internet was available and worked nicely.

Hotel's location is excellent. It's in city center with good connections around Stockholm and to the Arlanda airport. The central railway station is just outside of the hotel and Old Town is also nearby.

Tried room service twice. Expensive and nothing special on the menu. The service was good and fast.

Breakfast was good, but typical.

All in all, this was good hotel for business trips, but it is lacking personality.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Great hotel. Great location. 2 min walk from central station. Great breakfast with lots of choice. Clean modern room with beautiful view from the top floor. Had dinner here the night we arrived and was lovely. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Location: Connected to Central Station, facing City Hall & the river
Hotel: Business hotel, well kept, standard stuff
Room: Good sized, double bed, usual writing table, TV, good bathroom
Positives: Outstanding service, good breakfast, good location near public transport
Negatives: Couldn't think of any

Not sure if you could make out from my subject line, but this is how probably my best conversation with a hotel operator went
Me: Hello, I would like to know what is the latest that I can check out tomorrow
Operator: What time are you looking to check out sir?
Me: If left to me, I would like to check out at 6pm as my flight is at 9
Operator: Ok sir, then you can check out at 6pm, I've made the changes
Me: Are you serious? Is this at extra cost, do I have to pay more?
Operator: No sir, just extend your card at the reception, good day

This kind of service is hard to beat.

We stayed at Radisson for 2 nights and the primary reason I selected the hotel was because it was connected to the Central Station and I was in no mood of lugging my luggage outdoors in sub-zero temperatures to other hotels in the vicinity or risk a taxi.

When you get to Central Station, don't ask for directions to Radisson as there are 2 of them nearby each other and you will inevitably land at the Viking. Look for directions to the Waterfront Kongress, this hotel is right there.

We enjoyed our stay at the hotel, right from the check-in to all subsequent interactions with staff (including the one mentioned above) were very pleasant. In fact when my wife requested for help with heating her food, the lady manning the restaurant said that their hotel policy didn't allow outside food inside the kitchen, but she was glad to heat it in their staff kitchen microwave; that was clearly going beyond her required duties. We were surprised by her gesture but refused to trouble her any further.

If you are staying in Stockholm for a few days on business or leisure and plan on getting around by public transport (especially from the airport) then I recommend this hotel. Its well located, clean, modern, good facilities, great service and very well priced compared to the others. And I would certainly stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors (I think that 7th is the lowest floors with rooms) and a room facing the City Hall.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Traveleator
Reviewed March 19, 2013

This is nice, clean, and quiet hotel in downtown Stockholm. Is very close (200 yards) to the Central train station so you can hop to/from the airport in 20 minutes. Also, via the underground, you can hit all the locations around the various Stockholm area. The hotel itself is nice, with an excellent restaurant, decent health club, and is located on some of the best jogging paths in the whole area (maybe even in the world during the summer months).

Room Tip: ask for a room with a view, or on the side away from the train yard.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We stayed here from Thursday 7 March to the following Monday. Travelling to this hotel from Arlanda Airport is very easy. We took the Swebus from just outside the airport to the central bus and train station which is right by the hotel. Far cheaper than taxis and just as quick.

The hotel itself is very modern, rather box like without much character. It is clean, the rooms are of reasonable size and location is ideal. We paid extra for a business class room which has the view. Other rooms are on lower floors and seem to look out only onto buildings next door like the railway station. Even then we asked to be moved as our view was over the roof of the Conference Centre so we wanted to be further down the corridor to correct this. We found the bed very firm and the room was warm so we didn't sleep very well although we were out and about all day so were quite tired. Other reviewers say how good the included breakfast is and I certainly agree with this. Plenty to eat and good quality. We had dinner twice in the hotel and found it very expensive, of poor quality and served luke warm. By expensive I mean about £15 for burger and chips. Water was served at the table but when checking out it seems that it cost us £3 a time for that! Staff are very friendly and helpful.

Everone says that Stockholm is expensive and it is so be prepared for that.

Room Tip: Pay extra for business class or your view will probably be poor. Even then ask for a room not above the Conference Centre
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple