“Waste of time and money”
Review of SkyView

Ranked #66 of 320 things to do in Stockholm
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: This touristy trip will give you a good view of the city. It’s a little on the pricier side, but you can stop for a coffee near the top to enjoy the view.
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The concept is interesting, but the location to get a panoramic view of the city is just terrible. And for 145 SEK, plus 20 minute metro ride from the train station, I would consider it a total waste of time and money.

1  Thank futureishere
in 70 reviews
"graben"
in 41 reviews

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We wasted a whole morning on this, we travelled on the underground to Globen and queued for tickets and waited an hour and then went in, watched the video on how it was built and then we were brought out to reception to be told one of the globes got stuck on the way down and they needed the other one to get the people out and that there would be no more tours for the rest of the day. We did get our money back but it looked great and we were really looking forward to it. So we were disappointed.

2  Thank ClareMcG123
Reviewed February 23, 2014

It is special, but a little bit expensive. With the Stockholm Card it is recommended, but I would not have done it without. A very nice view over the City and surroundings.

1  Thank Fredrik G
Reviewed February 10, 2014

This is a really hard on to review
Did I like it? Yes
Would I do I again? No
Was it worth the money? Yes
Its a bit out of the way, with regards to the Stockholm area I was visiting and I had to catch the Subway there, but it was well worth the views on a clear sunny day, but if I had to queue and it was a cloudy / misty day I would have been very disappointed

1  Thank James_Batney
See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2014

This is a short distance from Stockholm central on the Tbana. Included on the Stockholm card so we thought we'd try it out.

There's a 10 minute video and then they let you into a glass bubble (gondola). It travels up the side of the arena and affords a view over Stockholm.

It was pretty interesting and we were there at sunset, which was fun. There's a shopping centre close by as well.

1  Thank sunlightandsnow