“Great Hotel”
Review of Nobis Hotel

Nobis Hotel
Ranked #18 of 154 Hotels in Stockholm
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Had a great time at Nobis Hotel. Stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. The hotel has a pretty lively outdoor patio space that faces the square. The location was central to everything I wanted to see. Close to two of the major malls, the harbor and a bunch of great restaurants. The lounge and bar are amazing, some of the best cocktails I have ever had.

Rooms are a bit on the small size, but better than other rooms I have stayed in through out Europe. I missed out on breakfast every morning. so I cannot help you out there.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Nobis Hotel

Reviewed September 11, 2013

To me, Nobis Hotel has it all; Coming out of the taxi I was met by a smiling man offering to take my suitcase, had an efficient and friendly check-in and found my room in perfect order. I stayed in a standard queen room which is compact living with a sleek design. All amenities and essentials important to me were in place; super comfy bed and linen, a big robe, fresh and sumptuous towels, a good variety of drinks and snacks in the minibar plus an efficient wifi free of charge throughout the hotel. My room was on the sixth floor with street view, and I could enjoy a green park and slice of the sea.

Breakfast was high quality all the way with attentive and friendly staff. Upon arrival we had a tasty lunch at the outdoor bistro.

Nobis' location is another super plus; situated a stone’s throw away from the best shopping area, a 15 min walk to the charming old city, major sights and the water front.

I would highly recommend Nobis hotel either you’re in Stockholm for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with street view and not the atrium. There was no traffic noice.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2013

maybe I was just being cheap in sweden, got a tiny room (king room) - 22sq m! appears room were jammed in any place by the fire escape map (my favourite device for generating room envy).

apart from the size of the room, the shower and bed were great. room was serviced quickly (I guess that is pretty easy when its a shoebox) everyday. the hotel facilities are fantastic, great gym, very splendid bar. Wobbled away from the bar late each night.

breakfast was incredible!

recommended

Room Tip: go big, close your eyes, hand over the amex.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 5, 2013

First time in Scandinavia and it seemed to me that I got first class! Outstanding hotel in every respect!
Education and courtesy prime reception, with practical and skilled staff to anticipate your needs. Rooms small but cozy, with plush bedding and clean. Bathroom with shower and strong water jet tub. The presence of the brand toiletries Rituals makes everything more sophisticated. Breakfast with Mediterranean style feast. Apart from all these attributes, would justify my choice to return soon not only to Stockholm, but this hotel is also the perfect location, close to all the action and excitement of the city
Positives: all
Minuses: none

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mocreu
NobisHotel, Hotelldirektör at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear guest,

How wonderful to hear that you felt we are first class! We will do our very best to exceed your expectations next time you visit us.

We hope to see you soon again!

Kind regards,

Andreas L'Estrade
Hotel Manager

Reviewed September 3, 2013

All in all really great hotel. All they employees were friendly and helpful. The rooms were very clean and modern. The location can't be beat. Breakfast is good - and a good value. I have nothing negative to say really aside from the cost, but it's Stockholm and everything is expensive!

• Stayed: August 2013
NobisHotel, Kundansvarig at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Dear Madame,

We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and Stockholm! Yes, Stockholm can be a little bit expensive, but we hope that you felt that both Nobis and Stockholm gave you value for money.

We hope to see you soon again!

Kind regards,

Christian Dyhlén
Head Concierge

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Beautiful hotel in a fantastic location for tourists. I had a deluxe room which was very spacious and had a great bathroom, also spacious. The hotel feels very modern in tune with Scandinavian design and very clean! I didn't get a chance to eat at either restaurant, but they looked lovely. The lounge and bar also very lovely, but definitely a little uppity.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Andreas L, Receptionschef at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2013

Dear Katie,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that you felt there was an issue with our attitude in our lounge. Service is our number one priority and we always strive to be better. We hope we will have the opportunity to see you here again and next time you have to try our excellent Italian restaurant; Caina.

Best regards,

Andreas L'Estrade

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is centrally located in a very nice building with a great lobby and a nice bar. The room was cosy. Food and room service is rather expensive. One day my husband was ill and we ordered in room and everything was expensive. The gym is very nice and has all the equipment someone needs if you want to stay fit in vacations. Cleaning is not the hotels advantage, which is one of the basics of hotelling. Service in reception is OK, especially one young man was very polite and helpfull. BUT!!! I forgot my shoes there and I called them the next day (also sent an email), they did not reply for 3 days, then (after calling) they replied that they found them and that they were going to send them. My shoes are still there, 2 reminders and no answer!!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple