Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The King's Garden(Stockholm)
  • Restaurant
Scandic Anglais(Stockholm)
1,537 results
All reviewsgold bargreat locationoverlooking the squarebeautiful hotelfive star hotelsuperior roomnice barcentral locationlounge arearooms are smallshopping areaquiet roomold townrestaurants and barsgamla stanlong weekendvasa museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Hotel is located right in the middle of the action, whether that means shopping, entertainment (with a very nice lobby bar right in the hotel) museums or boat excursions to the archipelago. Rooms are nordic style furnished, not overly large, but with everything you need to make your stay comfortable on this recently inaugurated hotel. Worth a stay, even more so if you are able to catch a special rate.

Room Tip: 5th floor clearly beats 6th floor, as not all elevators reach 6th floor
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 1, 2012

Stayed in Nobis for the last week end of December 2011.

First of all, the situation of the place is perfect to start any of the city tour by walking... Whether you want to go shopping, visiting, or just walking.

We had 2 fantastic superior rooms facing the nice square. Rooms 355 and 357 are next the big clock you can see from outside, so we were happy to be at the ideal floor and situation in the building to overlook the town.

We travel a lot and are used to 4 to 5 star places that have a very strong reputation. Nobis is a fair place, elegant and cosy, ideal for a stay if you are a couple (straight or gay), friends, and even family.

Some positives things :
- Breakfast is great !! a wide choice of nice food, very green and bio blablah stuff, but it's nice to start the day with

- The Staff is just very kind and helpful. The excellent concierge Christian Dyhlén booked all the restaurants for us before we arrived and I found it very helpfull to have someone to rely on.

- Shopping around the building is just perfect. go round the Nobis, and you will find Acne, Marrimeko, and many supercool multi-brands stores, and design boutiques that are just a must see in town.

Some things to change :

- The Bathroom ameninites are not practical at all. No space to put your stuff, no heater for the towels....

- The closet. Our room was spacious and creating a normal dressing with space would have been a good idea. I shop a lot while traveling, and I need space for my clothes.

- NO SPA. How can a modern hotel (opened in 2010) cannot have a spa. The fitness with hammam and sauna is perfect though, but a Spa is something that cannot be ingnored in 2012. When I get out the plane, my first action at the hotel is to get a massage or any other treatment. We I know I could go to Sturebadet, but it's not in the comfort of the Nobis.

My conclusion is I would definitely go there another time, just for the perfect situation, the style of the place (a lot of supercool and stylish guests, the kind you meet in Paris during Fashion Week). We had a wonderful moment in Nobis, so thank you guys !

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
O4000G, Manager at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Dear Emmanuelisaia,

thank you for your lovely words and all the energy you put into writing your review ! We are thrilled to hear you had such a great time, and Christian sends his regards too !
I noticed your comment about the shelf space in the bathrooms, and we have added
additional shelving to make sure all our guests can have their amenities at hand.
With regards to your remark about the spa, it is true that we don't operate a spa at the hotel. However, a quick question at the reception would have done the trick and you could have enjoyed a very relaxing massage in your room only moments after. We have a number of treatment professionals at hand and their massage tables are actually stored here at the hotel.
Sorry if we missed to inform you at check-in, and I promise we'll be ready for you on your next visit.
Thanks again and welcome back soon !
Nobis Hotel
Let us know when you're coming back

Reviewed December 20, 2011

This Nobis hotel is situated in the city centre of Stockholm, when we arrived one of the receptionists was coming to welcome us and checked us in. The lobby is very nice decorated and when we arrived in our room (401) we where surprised. The bed is AWSOME with these knispering sheets and the bathroom was very clean en lovely products from Byredo to use. (I couldn't take them with me because I only carried hand luggage which is such a pity..!!!!!).

The guys at the reception where very friendly and booked our restaurant (Pa&CO) and even the guest list for club V was no problem.. BRAVOO!

Also the breakfast is a really good deal (175 SEK), with fresh bread, croissants, eggs, pancakes, fruits, yoghurts (normal/low fat/goat), Swedish newspapers ;) and I think 6 choices of fruit juices. The waitress was so nice and brought us a lovely cappuccino in the morning. Mjammie!

The first day we had lunch in the Italian lunchroom, which was very good as well!

I would recommend this hotel to everyone because of the high standard of service, situated at walking distance from all highlights and the good food.

Room Tip: we had city view (401)
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
O4000G, Manager at Nobis Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2011

Dear Elaise,

thank you very much for your kind words ! We're of course thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us, but it's sad to hear you couldn't take some samples of our very lovely Byredo products with you.
Why don't you send me your home address to oliver@nobishotel.com, and I'll make sure you get a special delivery ;).
All the best for the holiday season !

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We got to the hotel early and as our room type wasn't ready for check-in, we got a complementary upgrade a Deluxe room on the 1st floor.

The room was very nice and we had a view over Norrmalmstorg square. The bed was really comfortable and the bathroom was great with nice products.

The fully equipped gym has got evertything you can ask for! Very nice indeed.

The breakfast was great with lots of choices and with fantastic quality.

We will return!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends

Hi Sören !

Thank you very much for your kind words ! It's always great to get such positive feedback, and we are happy you liked our beds. So many people have asked about our sheets, so we now have them for purchase (new ones, of course!). So if you'd like to create a Nobis Hotel experience at home, let us know, you can buy the sheets here, and naturally the bathrooms products too.

Thanks again, and hope to see you back here soon.
Al the best for a lovely holiday season,

Reviewed December 4, 2011

We stayed at the Nobis for a long weekend to explore Stockholm. The hotel is perfectly located close to all the major shopping areas as well as sights of the city. We had an Executive room on the 5th floor, overlooking the atrium of the hotel. Although I read some reviews of people complaining about the noise, this wasn't an issue for us. The room was compact, but nicely appointed with everything you would expect from a five star hotel.

My only comment is that it would be great to have an iPod docking station in the rooms. WiFi is complimentary, which is not always the case in city hotels and works throughout the hotel - so thumbs up for that!

We had dinner at the bistro - although it's expensive compared to London restaurants, the food was superb as well as the service.

I would definitely recommend the Nobis to friends and stay again next time we're in Stockholm.

• Stayed: December 2011