Open today: 9:00 AM - 11:00 PM

More Info
from $26.10
More Info
2,816 results
All reviews top floor photography museum nick brandt love photography cafe upstairs great exhibition on display museum shop nice restaurant worth a visit entrance fee gamla stan old town photographs exhibits art anton
Reviewed today via mobile

Great selection of photographers, different styles, distributed in 3 levels. Do a pit stop at the bar at the last floor. Amazing view!

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

A short walk from train station was definitely worth it as this exhibition and restaurant (with view of harbour) is wonderful. We loved the political exhibition just before Sweden’s election...each party presented 5 photos to tell their story and explain their main focus/policies. We would love to see this in our Museum of Australian Democracy in Canberra (our “Old Parliament House”). I hear that a similar museum is opening in London and New York - lucky cities! It’s an inspiring place even if you’re just a home/travel photographer like us. I’ll post some photos from our visit later.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Its not very cheap. But worth it..
many exhibitions and sometimes they hold events and talks in the weekends.
The restaurant is huge with a lovely view of the sea.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the Fotografiska in Stockholm. The main exhibition was of Lars Tunbjork and his photography was so interesting. He documented Sweden during different times, offices (the crazy places we lock ourselves all day), his childhood home and winter. A great mix of subjects and very thought provoking! I also went to the second floor where they were exhibiting numerous pro and amateur photographers of a variety of subjects. Next I had a snack in the restaurant and then checked out an equipment tradeshow area. I could have spent half a day here!!

Reviewed 1 week ago

One of my favourite museums in the world! I didn´t even know photography art could inspire, move me and bring me so much joy! I have been here twice and all of the exhibitions have been excellent. The location is a little off the beaten track and require a lot of walking, but apart from this this museum is excellent. The shop is a wonderful place to find gifts for yourself and friends!

1  Thank glamourprincess
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

An excellent museum with beautifully presented photography.

Plenty to see to keep you busy with a lovely resturant on the top floor.

Can get crowded but was worth the visit to reflect on each exhibition.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Any artist would luv this place and would dream of their photo hanging here.
No wonder they were open so late ; just can't get enough of Fotografika.
A MUST visit! !! If you do not have a few days in Stockholm try to stop here last, cause their open until 20h00 and some days until 22h00

Reviewed 1 week ago

We walked about 20 minutes from Gamla Stan to this location. It was a decent walk and were there when it opened at 10. The facility is nice. They have a lounge and restaurant on the top floor. We stopped in after the exhibit and looked at the club lounge and have coffee and snack at the restaurant. The restaurant is supposed to be good with fresh and local ingredients. The view is outstanding out the windows overlooking the water and Stockholm.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This is a really cool building right next to the river with a huge fancy restaurant/bistro/bar at the top with great views.

It’s not bad value to get in (around £12 each I think) and features some really cool photos and collections. Take an hour or so to wander about and go enjoy the views at the top.

They also have free to use lockers downstairs and very funky toilets. It is buggy-friendly and our 2 year old had plenty of room to walk around looking for photos with animals in!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a special museum. It makes me feel relaxing and the exhibition is touching.
The view from the cafe is incredible. I wish to have spend all day there!