Belman Hostel
Victory Hotel(Stockholm)
$222
$194
  • Breakfast included
Story Hotel Riddargatan(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$137
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Grand Central by Scandic(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$144
$118
Lydmar Hotel(Stockholm)
$284
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Motel L Hammarby Sjostad(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$77
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2012

This was one of the best hostels I have ever been. I booked a place in 12-people room, but because chef had more places that persons he gave us (me & my friend) the 6-person room only for us two for three nights (without changing the price). It was extremely kind, but this place wouldn't get so high opinion if the facilities would be poor. The bed was really comfortable, perfect for resting after whole day of walking and visiting this beatiful city. In the kitchen were tea, coffee, sugar and even some cornflakes, but I didn't try it ;-) and all stuff for preparing for example dinner or supper (dishes, frying-pan, pots etc.) There were two or three toilets - in February, when hostel doesn't have too much people is okey, but I can imagine that in summer is not enough. There were also six or seven showers, clean and tidy with hot water. It's true that you have to push the button on this shower from time to time, but it's good for environment, isn't it? Some rooms don't have window, none of them have TV - but everywhere in hostel is Wi-Fi and there are also two computers with internet, of course for free. Hostel is placed about 45 minutes walks from Old Market - Gamla Stan, we didn't use tube during all the trip. If you have low budget, this hostel is perfect for you. And Lidl is few steps extra from Belman Hostel!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Clean place, really helpful and nice administrator, good position, close to the subway: excellent for a short vacation in Stockholm. Rooms are clean and comfortable, and I met really cool people at Belman Hostel. If I'll be in the city again flying from my city – Milan - I'll choose for sure Belman again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I had booked two nights at this hostel, but walked out after one even though I had paid. My room had four bunkbeds with no other furniture, no windows and nowhere to store luggage. When I asked for a key to the room I was told one was not available because I was not the sole occupier of the room and there were not enough to go round. There also was no key system on the front door, and at 11:30pm I was able to freely walk into the hostel, past the closed reception and into my room. This room was also next to the communal kitchen and the noisy showers. When explaining to the man on reception why I was leaving I was told that I should have said something earlier and that I would not be refunded.
I would not recommend this hostel to anyone!!

• Stayed: August 2011
1  Thank Abstables
Reviewed May 10, 2011

It was a wonderful time. Nice rooms with windows (!), clean, the boss there is very nice and helpful. The common room is a good place to eat, hang out and meet fun people. The showers are good as well. The price is appropriate (especially for Stockholm). I really enjoyed the cozy and friendly atmoshpere in this hostel, that made it a fun trip!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 27, 2011

Good location (3 metro st. from center, or 30 min walk ), quiet and safe neighborhood. Clean. Friendly staff.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo