“Review”
Review of Three Crown

Three Crown

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Copenhagen
Reviewed June 9, 2012

the lady who runs the place is polite and friendly. it is cosy, and supermarket is nearby as well. rooms do not have a window though, so it may not be entirely suitable for those looking for a room with a view. but for the price and location, it might be worth it! the hotel is on one floor only so there's no problem in moving around with baggage. however, future people who choose stay here must be considerate to others- walls are not sound proof so your laughter and conversations can be heard by the people next door.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 27, 2012

I decided to stay here during my holiday to Stockholm because of its excellent central location and the low price.

The owner of the B&B was very friendly and helpful, answering all my questions and telling me everything I needed to know about my stay there.

The room I was put in was tiny, but this was not of any concern to me as I didn't plan to spend much time at all in my room! There was an en suite toilet which was a fair size, and the bed itself was comfortable if perhaps a little small for my taller frame.

Breakfast was very good, I decided just to have cereal with yoghurt, which I'm pretty sure is a typical breakfast in Sweden. The coffee which came with it was some of the best I have ever tasted - nice and strong!

On my last day, my flight back home was in the evening, so the owner said I could leave my suitcase with her for the last day after I checked out of my room. I spent my last day touring around Stockholm then came back just before I had to leave to pick up my suitcase.

All in all, I had a lovely time, and this place was everything I needed. I'd definitely recommend this place to anyone who is not too fussy and is just looking for a comfortable place to rest at night and a decent breakfast.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank MRJ55
Hastings, United Kingdom
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Definitely a cosy friendly hostel. Very much better than we expected. Having no windows was certainly not a problem, because they had the temperature just at the right level, which made it very comfortable.As family we made to feel very welcome. The breakfast was good value for money. The rooms and facilities were very clean. The location was very central, and it was possible to walk everywhere from here. We would definitely stay at Three Crown again.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
San Francisco, California
Reviewed August 13, 2011

It's only 250m away from Stockholm Central, so it's very convenient and the neighborhood is nice and quiet. Breakfast is simple but not too bad. Also, there are two computers in the lobby for internet access (a little bit difficult to navigate and get it to work though). Rooms are tiny but clean--the only downside was that there were no windows in our room. Overall it was a pleasant experience, considering its central location and the nice, humble people we met there who took their time to show us around and recommend us places to visit. Would definitely come back next time.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled with friends
Naples, Italy
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Definitely one of the saddest places you can experience in Stockholm. Despite being very central and fairly clean, it has tiny rooms without windows....miserable! Just two bathrooms (one permanently locked) for about ten rooms. The breakfast was limited to coffee and a sandwich, and the tenant was quite polite but as sad as the rooms and stand-offish. Two computers with an Internet connection were available, but making them work properly was hard. The main point is: for the same price you could get much better accomodations all around town!

Room Tip: change hotel, the rooms are all the same!