“Cozy atmosphere and delicious food”
Review of Blue Chili Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Blue Chili Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Description: The restaurant is currently closed while we are looking for a new place to open it again. Blue Chili is a genuine Thai restaurant with relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, enhanced by Thai hospitality. Here you will find exciting and healthy courses, prepared by experienced Thai chef made from fresh ingredients from Thailand.If you have any particular desires or preferences, do let us know and we will do our best.We warmly welcome you to experience genuine Thai cuisine.
“Cozy atmosphere and delicious food”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

We went to this place with my friends, ordered some wine and tom yang kung soup. And it tasted just like in Thailand! Spicy enough with the huge peeled shrimps in it. The atmosphere was nice and comfortable, and the wine was one of the best wines I've ever tried! So, to my mind, this restaurant definitely deserves to be on top among the places serving Thai food in this city!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Ksenia K

• Thai first
Stockholm
“Great food friendly service and good prices ”
Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went there for dinner. We had the green and red curry and it was delicious! I was very happy since I love spicy food and when I asked for Thai spicy they really made an effort to make it hot! I enjoyed the meal and the service was very good too. A recommendation, book a table since the place is quite small. They also have take away and I think I will be having that often.

New York City, New York
“Good Thai food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

After eating luxuriously for a few nights, a trip to the gym followed by a lighter Thai meal was just what the doctor ordered. I thoroughly enjoyed, as did my dinner companion, the smaller portion of Tom Yum soup followed by flavorful wok dishes chased by Singha. Total meal was very reasonably priced for Stockholm, and we both commented to recommend it to others.

• Visited September 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
“good food and service”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Had red curry and pad thai, spring rolls and the tom yum soup... was very good.. 800SEK for 2 (shared the appetizers) which is pretty standard for Stockholm. service friendly and fast. Food good and very filling. location is a bit off the beaten path up near Odenplan.

• Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Great!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Just what I needed a good thai! Service was good, waitress was super nice and polite and my order came through really quickly!

• Visited October 2012