“Good value”
Review of Slingerbulten

Slingerbulten
Reserve with
Slingerbulten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #35 of 3,060 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Swedish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Surrey, UK
“Good value”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We ate here based on the other reviews on tripadvisor and I agree, nice good value place to eat in the old town. Friendly service.

• Visited May 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“Nice food, comfortable place”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I liked this place so much I went twice during a trip to Stockholm - the second time with a group of 9. It's a traditional Swedish restaurant with both fish and meat choices. I can recommend the fish soup, which was lovely and there was only praise from my group about any of the food. The service was very good also. Prices are not cheap, but for Gamla Stan, I think it was good value.

• Visited April 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
“Charming restaurant in the heart of Gamla Stan”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I visited this little restaurant twice with my boyfriend during our stay in Stockholm. I was told by family and friends that Stockholm is a generally expensive place to visit (which I now know to be true), I would consider this restaurant to be 'cheap' in Stockholm standards. It costs 110 SEK for the Swedish Meatball dish which is around £11, but it was the cheapest we could find in Gamla Stan and well worth it! They give you plenty of meatballs, the sauce is delicious, a decent helping of mashed potatoe, some cumber slices, and a generous dollop of lingonberry jam. We were also served some complimentary breads as a starter. The service was brilliant. Staff were friendly, welcoming, and attentive. Both times we went were in the evening. Each table has a lit candle, and the restaurant plays jazz music which creates the perfect ambience. This place was one of our highlights of our stay in Stockholm.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Sam F
Cork, Ireland
“Lovely restaurant, great value.”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Slingerbulten must be one of the best places to eat in the Old Town both for the excellence of the food and value for money It doesn't look much from the outside, but dont let this put you off. Inside it is simple but very cosy. I ate there twice during my stay in Stockholm and enjoyed it immensely. The menu is traditional Swedish fare. The seafood starters are excellent and big. One starter will easily be enough for two people. Mains are also of ample proportions and well presented. Also, i had the best beer of my trip at the restaurant, much better than any I received in the bars.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Whitethorn
San Donato Milanese
“Nice and cosy”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Really a nice place in the hearth of Stockholm.
I was there in February and I've had only a few hours to visit the city.
I was captured by the lunch menu at the entrance, only 85 Kr.
the meal was good and the service very fast.
The interesting thing is that the dishes on the menu are all tipically swedish.
The place is really nice, in a tipical "swedish style", I don't know the prices for dinner but I can say: "Very good!".

• Visited February 2013