TripAdvisor

Reserve a Table
Thu, 10/24
8:00 PM
Ranked #1,127 of 3,788 Restaurants in Stockholm
Description: Asianfusion food, in the heart of Stockholm City. Come and try our dishes with inspiration and taste from all corners of Asia!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have ordered a big portion of shrimps, and we found on the plate 3 shrimps only. It was tasty but 19 euro (12 euro with the fork discount ) for 3 shrimps seems too much. Phad Thai for 18 euro was small for one person as well. Waited for the order for 40 minutes

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank 161artemc
Write a reviewReviews (13)

Reviewed August 5, 2019

I went with family, a group of 7, and we tasted few different dishes. The fried duck was sublime. Presentation of the serving was really nice, with several vegetables to side a good size serving of duck breast. The same for the fried rice noodles, that were neither slimy nor too salty as it can often happen. Very balanced tastes, extremely good prawns and a touch of crunched nuts that fit very well with the rest. Very good ratio qualtiy for money, I hope they keep it so. Nice atmosphere, modern restaurant, where you can see the touch of an interior designer. Very good service.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I have been to many Asian restaurants where the chefs are Asians but the taste have been changed to cater to local palette. I have to say Fu-Do is still staying true to the origins of the dishes they present.

I had a spicy wok fried chicken with cashew nuts and jasmine rice. I have tried it in many restaurants in Europe and most of the time, they removed or replaced the red chili with capsicum which loses the spiciness of the dish. But at Fu-Do, I was delighted the taste was still as authentic as it should be. And the jasmine rice was also warm and cooked well.

Great place to chill with friends as it is not too crowded. The service was also really awesome. I’ll go back if I’m back in the city and craving for Asian meal.

Date of visit: June 2019
2  Thank triciasim
Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

Good food in a relaxing environment. Friendly staff. We both got a lot of food that looked good and tasted great.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Came here yesterday after reading nice reviews. Interior is really good looking and the hostess was very kind. We had the Peking Duck as a starter, really good! Main course and dessert both delicious too. Only downside was that even though we arrived between 8/9 it was already empty so there was a bit of a lack of atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2019