“Memorable gelato in Stockholm”
Review of StikkiNikki

StikkiNikki
Ranked #3 of 62 Dessert in Stockholm
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Description: StikkiNikki makes and sells home made organic icecream and gelato, made fresh every day.
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Stikki Nikki's chocolate gelato is the best I have ever had in the 40 countries that I have visited (including Italy). I had some every day of my month-long visit to Stokcholm, and now that I am back in the US. I'm going through withdrawal. The company is run by a woman from Texas who married a Swedish man. Our loss, Stockholm's gain.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was actually looking for a place to eat when I discovered StikkiNikki on Mariatorget square. It looked promising and I decided to come back after dinner and give it a try. I'm so glad I made that decision! The ice cream they make is top quality with rich and inspiring flavors so I repeated the experience one more time before leaving Stockholm. If you like ice cream then don't miss this place and let your palate enjoy the ride.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Highly recommended small place, but really cosy. Serves delicious ice cream, which i had opportunity to try and didn't regret!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Found the one near Mariatorget, and went back at every opportunity we could over the holiday. My fav was white peach & lemon, hubbies was lemon & mint. We even bought the recipe book and will be giving it a go.
Would be thrilled if they went international and opened in UK, we will be making this place one of our first stops on our next visit back to Stockholm.
Yuuuummmmmyyyyyyyy :-)

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Not over the moon about the Stikki Nikki icecream (tastes a bit icy), but they've got several stands in towns, lots of flavours and above all they're organic.