“We got slightly addicted to these .....”
Review of StikkiNikki

StikkiNikki
Ranked #4 of 62 Dessert in Stockholm
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: SoFo & Medborgarplatsen
Description: StikkiNikki makes and sells home made organic icecream and gelato, made fresh every day.
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Found the one near Mariatorget, and went back at every opportunity we could over the holiday. My fav was white peach & lemon, hubbies was lemon & mint. We even bought the recipe book and will be giving it a go.
Would be thrilled if they went international and opened in UK, we will be making this place one of our first stops on our next visit back to Stockholm.
Yuuuummmmmyyyyyyyy :-)

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Not over the moon about the Stikki Nikki icecream (tastes a bit icy), but they've got several stands in towns, lots of flavours and above all they're organic.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Judging from the previous reviews maybe i got a bad batch, although i tried two flavours. My huge scoops were, to great extent, composed of ice and air. You could actually feel the clumps of ice in the ice cream. Considering the previous reviews, i will give it another try.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

The best ice-cream I've ever had in my life was in StikkiNikki, in Stockholm. We were just strolling around Södermalm (and enjoyng it pretty much) when the sudden desire of having an ice cream! I didn't carry high expectations by that moment, because I had no refferences of wonderful ice cream places in Stockholm, so anything would definitely be ok. It was when we ran into this amazing place, where I had this best ice cream ever. Actually it was not me who took this wonderful flavour called chocolate something, which took cinamom, cayenne pepper and ginger, if I'm not mistaken... It was my boyfrend and I did envy him. Not at all that mine was not good! On the contrary, my flavours were perfect (honey yoghurt and what is called "trash" - basically nuts and caramel)... but his.... was perfect! Indeed! Furthermore, their ice creams are made daily and by what I've got, they vary the flavours, which are quite peculiar, such as buttered popcorn, mango-ginger, lavender-blueberry, and so on.... What is also very nice is the atmosphere they've created! The place is all pink and you-ve got messages written all over the walls and stuff about Ice cream. You have free water, as usual, and the tables are quite interesting, like those you'll find in industrial kitchens I guess, all in inox! Verry funny! Liked it a lot and would strongly recommend!

Reviewed August 11, 2012

StikkiNikki has two locations in Stockholm, and I've only been to the one in Sodermalm. It's a stand-alone store at Gotgatan 46, Stockholm, nearby the Medborgarplatsen T-bana station.

Like its other location (a kiosk by Tegelbacken), StikkiNikki sells delicious ice cream with wonderful flavors and toppings. Tonight the salesclerk talked me into topping my chocolate ice cream with sea salt mixed into olive oil. Strangely enough, this topping worked great--Loved It!

FYI its a small shop, with seating for about a dozen people. In addition to ice cream, it offers coffee and a few other items. Prices are reasonable, with two scoops in a cup or cone costing about $5. The website is http://www.stikkinikki.com/ for more info.