“Good for heavy partying”

Solidaritet Stockholm
Ranked #30 of 31 Nightlife in Stockholm
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good for heavy partying”
Reviewed March 17, 2013 via mobile

If you like to dance and have fun this is the place. Good music!Nice girls having fun!
Has two different floors. Is open till 5am but if you arrive after 1am is very hard to get in. Over the weekend you have to pay 20? just to get in. Vodka+redbull=18? and beer=8?... Is not cheap but is acceptable for what offering

6 Thank Soutaga

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dont go there...”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

Arrogant and rude staff. good music, but so much better clubs 300 meters from ... Long and slow cue, smal stairs and so on

1 Thank Misternajs
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Solidaritet Nightclub, Stockholm”
Reviewed August 28, 2009

This has got to be the biggest rip off in Stockholm.

We just came from a formal pre wedding dinner and found this place so we lined up to check it out.

We were charged US$22 each to get in (5 of us) ..Fine
We ordered drinks at the bar US$14 for orange juice w/ vodka. Fine

Been there about 20 mins.. I get a tap on the shoulder. from a
short, dark complexion, slick dark hair bouncer telling me that me and my companions were too intoxicated and we had to go

I told him that was fine but we haven’t been there long enough to be intoxicated and if we looked it. Then they shouldn't have let us in.. He just kept repeating the same words, like he did not understand English (how convenient)

I tell him that I want our cover charge back since we've only been at the place for 20 mins. Bouncer lies to my face and said we would get it back once we were outside. In the end I was only able to get one refund after 10 mins of trying to talk to some sense with another bouncer.

What a nice to treat the first time visitors, fortunately we love to talk about our travels to our friends and family.

I’m so glad I am able to warn everyone about this place.
But if you are going to this place.. make sure to ask for receipt, in case you get kicked out within 20 mind of being in the place.

10 Thank rain_2710