“An excellent place”
Review of Hermitage

Hermitage
Reserve with
Hermitage is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 3,255 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Description: OBS! Vi stänger Hermitage för renovering den 2018-01-01 till 2018-01-31. Välkommen åter. NOTE! We close the Hermitage for renovation from 2018-01-01 to 2018-01-31. welcome back We serve vegetarian and vegan food in our restaurant
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I am not vegetarian, but will definitely advice visiting this place! Tasty and delicious!
With buffet you can always choose something that fits you.The soup was exceptional the day we have visited. I heard they have a new menu almost every day. Should check when I am next in Stockholm.

1  Thank Tigranakert

Reviewed May 30, 2013

I went to this restaurant when in Stockholm on a business trip, searching for a vegetarian/vegan venue to have my lunch at. This came up as one of the top results and did not disappoint. The daily buffet consists of various dishes, all well-prepared and rich in taste. I always prefer paying first and eating later at lunch, due to the usual time constraint, so the set up with a buffet is perfect. I especially recommend trying the home-made falafel which is among the best I've ever had.
The location is on one of the main streets in Stockholms quaint Old Town district, but is not too crowded and has a few outdoor tables. I personally love the small town, cobblestone streets of Old Town which make for a cozy feel. The restaurant is not big and houses maybe ten wooden tables. Although containing many patrons at noon, I had no issue finding a table for myself.
I'd recommend eating here for anyone in search of a high-quality, fresh vegetarian restaurant with good value for money.

1  Thank Christoffer L
Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a place for the hungry! Let me start off by saying that I'm a vegitiarian but my husband is not and we were both thrilled at the yummy selection of food. This is a small buffet style lunch with a tea or coffee included in the price. If you are looking for a fun place to grab lunch the bright color walls and inviting patio set the tone of a fun place to hang out and eat lunch or just grab one of the delious looking sweet treats!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

We were on a tight budget when we travelled and Sweden isn't great for the financially restricted! However we saw this place on Tripadvisor and took a chance on it.

The price is reasonable and the food is functional rather than fashionable. It's a buffet style so pay at the counter first and then help yourself to salads and hot dishes until you're done! Nice little atmosphere and really good value.

Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice soup, nice lasagne, nice people. Free wifi :) Thank you for everything! I will definitely return next time when I come to Stockholm