“Very decent lunch”

Ranked #1,954 of 3,279 Restaurants in Stockholm
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I found this place while strolling around looking at all the boats. I ordered the beef rydberg which was simple (just beef tips with potatoes). It was very good and overall a delicious lunch.

Service was OK. Some of the other reviews bash it. I found it be about the same as I normally experience when I am in Europe, which is to say I've never had a restaurant service experience in Europe that I would say was great.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

A lovely restaurant, very popular at dinner times. The portions are very generous however prices are high as is common in Stockholm. Compared to other restaurants the service is very good and is value for money.

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

This very expensive restaurant the heart of the tourist area of Stockholm. You would expect better service so they can get extra tips. You would be disappointed. I ordered the traditional herring, potatoes, and cheese plate with shnapps, also known as aquavit. The shnapps is supposed to be chilled. It was room temperature. I could not keep down the herring. Not going back.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Victoria is beginning to feel a little tired now compared with four/five years ago. The staff don't seem too interested, the food is average and the atmosphere is quite dull.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

We tried to get an ala´carte meal but were a bit too early. When we came backa at the promised time we were still too early, but got a table anyway.. The waitress came very soon and we ordered drinks and food. We got the drinks very quckly, but then nothing happenaed. After half an hour had we not seen the waitress so I asked another waiter and he came with our food raight away, so it had obviously been ready some time. Gusts that had ordered after us had their food long before us.