“Different and superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Smak

Smak
Ranked #33 of 3,028 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: European, Swedish, Scandinavian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Description: Smak på Restaurangen is located in Stockholm city centre, just a stone's throw from Hötorget. The concept is all about flavours, where you are given three choices - three, five or seven small dishes in which the influential flavor gives its name to the dish. You simply make your order by circling your choice on the menu. The same goes for wines and other beverages, which are also available in smaller tasting glasses, all to give you the possibility to try as many flavours as you wish. Smak på Restaurangen is part of the famous Group F12.
Norway
“Different and superb!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

The concept is different, and interesting for food lovers. You choose the flavours you like and get wines matched. Wonderful place! Recently renovated, and it is very stylish at the same time cozy. Just missed the old tablet to write the menu choice on...for those of you who's been before.
One of my absolute favourites!

1 Thank TravelNorway

• Finnish first
Stockholm, Sweden
“Amazing food every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

Dining at this restaurant is an experience to be savoured. It's been a while since I ate here and I every time I wonder why I waited so long to come back. The concept of smaller dishes with different tastes is executed so well that every visit is an experience to remember.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank NicFromOz
Vignola, Italy
“Nordic cuisine cutting edge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2012

I have been to Restaurangen several times. I understand why the nordic cuisine is emerging significantly lately and is getting to the top among the cutting edge experimenters. Restaurangen is one of the best example.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Kapp0
Reading, United Kingdom
“One of my favourites in Sweden!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012 via mobile

A colleague brought me here as it was raining and our al fresco plans were ruined - and I am glad they were. Although I dont eat seafood I chose 7 dishes with ease from the menu and had the accompanying wines. The total bill for two of us was around 2,500 SEK with extra drinks and the food and concept was sublime and something a little different.

Bar service was a little poor before dinner but table service was excellent - well recommended!

“Worse food I have ever eatin.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Horrible food. Absolutely HORRIBLE! I ordered scallops, lobster avocado soup, and duck. Everything I got was ice cold, over salted, and raw. There was no warning that I was about to eat raw scallops and duck. We each ordered the 5 dishes, but I stopped them once I received the third cold, raw dish. We complained about the food and went to another restaurant.... Service was very nice anyhow... I will never return to this restaurant or reccomend it to anybody.