“A Swedish gem!”
Review of Sallys

Sallys
Reserve with
Sallys is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #106 of 3,166 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Italian, Swedish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Gamla Stan & Riddarholmen
Reviewed November 13, 2012

We ate at Sally's yesterday - breaking the threading along the cobble stones and shops we stumbled into a real gem. We drank some red wine and shared an antipasto Swedish. It was a wonderful assortment of taste delights - reindeer, salmon, dill pesto, a shrimp spread on the "bread", and more. Really special and probably would have been enough for two kiwis for lunch but we ordered more - a fish stew and reindeer linguine. Staff were obliging and helped us out in English. Really worth a visit - but beware it doesn't come cheap. But hey how often will we be in Stockholm?

1  Thank Kiwi_Overseas

Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

Have been there for business reasons do I didn't look at the pricr. The food was fantastic, great starters and desserts. The waiters could be a little bit quicker but it was fully crowded so I didn't mind.
Would there go again!

2  Thank Aquarius82
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I went to this restraunt and ordered the reindeer. it was soooo delicious. My waiter Johan was very friendly and helpful. He matched the wine perfectly with my meal. I got there when they were just about to close but Johan asked the chef (Jakob larsson, head chef) if he would be able to cook one omre order. Thank God he said yes. It was the most delicious meal I have ever eaten. I eat at a lot of fine dining restraunts around the world but this was the absolute best meal i have ever had in my life. The sauce was soo good and if there were not other pepople around i would have licked my plate. when I finished, i asked Johan if the chef could make me another to take back to my hotel. unfortunately they had shut everything down. I offered Jakob the head chef 50 Euros as a tip to cook me another but he could not. I am only sorry that i did not find this place the first night i arrived, i would have eaten there every night. Thank you Johan and Jakob for such a wonderful dining experience.

2  Thank World-wander-woman
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The service was very helpful. We weren't rushed and were left to enjoy our food, which was really good. Shared a starter, then ate pizza - both were huge and very tasty. The wine was good and coffee served so that we had the chance to relax. The waiter explained that he'd move the table near us a bit further away and not put anyone to sit there, just so that nobody felt cramped !

1  Thank marilyn p
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I very much enjoyed the food here. Absolutely amazing.

The service was very personal and rather friendly. There was a slight issue though with the amount of time it took them to get our food to us. Though they promptly offered a free desert for each of us.

However, after waiting a very long time for the desert, we decided to pay and leave.

A shame! I was very very very impressed until the issues occurred- I could forgive taking time for such an amazing meal, perhaps it would have been better had they not promised free desert and then 'forgot' about us (we asked multiple times.)

I would however, still recommend these guys, excellent food is what one goes to such a place for! I am still giving them a 4 out of 5, based purely upon the wonderful food that quite simply outshone the issues.