“A wonderful restaurant!”
Review of Andalucia

Andalucia
Reserve with
Save up to 50% when you reserve online *
Andalucia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,433 of 3,280 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Seafood, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Vasastan
Description: We are a Spanish restaurant with an emphasis for fish and seafood with a passion for good food and drinks. The courses in our menu have a base in the traditional Spanish kitchen but with exquisite influences from a little further South. Our wine list is relatively short but it contains a few true pearls, for instance the Vega Sicilia Reserva Especial. The interior design is a mix of modern Spanish style and traditional Moorish mosaic style with many decorative details. If, like us, you have a great passion for food and wine then you will for sure enjoy a visit to our restaurant. Spend an evening with us with one of our custom designed menus or just drop by for a beer and some tapas.
Reviewed June 8, 2012

Sumptuous menu where the flavours of the dishes were equally matched by the very freshness of their ingrdients. This is the second time I have been and I truly believe will certainly not be the last. I am not a resident of Stockholm but I travel there frequently as my work takes me all over Europe, I can say with authority that the combination of great food, a terrific wine list and the warmth of the owner and staff, the atmosphere and the music would be hard to beat in most of Europe's top culinary capitals and is a true credit to the owner's vision and attention to detail. A very worthwhile experience for anyone who visits or lives in Stockholm!

Reviewed June 6, 2012

This is a restaurant I have visited several times during the years and still coming out of it with full contentement every single time! This place can cover all kind of celebrations! The food is excellent and a lot of love is put into it. The atmosphere, the service, the entire story in each wall show that there is a lot of passion behind it. A drink downstairs in the Cava lounge is a must! The way down is full of history on walls, floors and stairs. Ask for the owner, Marc, and let him explain the story behind his concept, it is an amazing mixture of perseverance, patience and passion. I can warmly recommend this place for all gourmets/gourmands who want to enjoy an explosion of taste and sensations...take your time...trust the recomendations...Taste the good wines..you will not regret it! // Hind B.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

Thank you amazing Andalucia for hosting my good friend Hind's birthday last week-end! Your restaurant and its cozy and warm atmosphere I can highly recommend!
The seafood served here is fresh and simply excellent, as well as the wine and any other dish we tasted. I had a great time and really enjoyed this place and its typically Andalusian setting. Truly awesome place, not to be missed!

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We have eaten at Andalucia with friends on several occassions. Each time we have left the restaurant with feelings of complete contentment! The experiences have been fantastic. Everything from the food, the service, the atmosphere and the gentle guitar playing. The staff just cant seem to do enough to make one feel at home, and the food is truly Spanish, from Tapas, Paella and much more.

This past weekend we celebrated my husbands birthday together with 23 others, family and friends, in the basement of the restaurant which has been turned into a "Cava" lounge, bar and eating area. The evening was above expectations. The staff again did all they could to make the evening a success, with music, a wonderful warm setting and an abundance of high quality food/wine. A memory for life!

1  Thank wonderer089
Reviewed September 1, 2011

This is a great place to spend an evening. The atmosphere is amazing and cosy, staff is friendly and very helpful.
Starting off in the basement, a Cava drink and a tour in the mosaic rooms.
We tried the menu with 6 different dishes starting with a tasty gazpacho, moving on with sea food platters (which I don't eat) ,mangosorbet, filet of beef, cheese and fruitplatter and then finally a chocolate cake..... Do I need tosay any more???? Every dish was amazing and tasty! Red wine was fruity and delicious.
All in all, a fantastic place, and would love to go here again!

2  Thank Swede_Maria