“Good food, drink and company”

The Dubliner Stockholm
Reserve with
The Dubliner Stockholm is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #489 of 3,166 Restaurants in Stockholm
Cuisines: Irish, Scandinavian, International
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Norrmalm
Description: The Dubliner is Stockholm's longest established Irish pub and restaurant. We provide full restaurant and bar menus. Live music on Thursday-Saturday and we show most major sporting events with the emphasis on GAA, English Premier League and Rugby. You can book a table or drop in. Reservations are recommended though. We have been told by our customers that we serve the best Guinness in town, so who are we to argue! We have a large outdoor seating area between April and September and there's also free WiFi. We can also cater for private functions. Why not come on down! Slàinte!!!
Reviewed July 8, 2013

An obviously popular location offering a good range of pub food. Very good staff, clean location and good pint of Guiness. Worth a try.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Living in the remote village of Mora, Dalarna since 1988 my nearest pubs are over 200km away. About once a month I am down in Stockholm and on most visits I pop in to "The Dub". Service with a smile. I like the pub for its blend if regulars and first-timers. I suppose I have become a part-time regular as I have been popping in a few times a year for the last 15 years. The staff treat everybody as equal with no special service for regulars. This makes everybody feel at home. The Dub has that magic air about it, that genuine atmosphere that is hard to describe or produce, it just has to happen naturally. A mix of ambience, staff, location and customers where everything seems to happen at the right time for the right reasons. The toilets are always clean and the waitresses are quick to pick up empties. With its quiet area, its restaurant and its music The Dubliner more like three pubs rolled into one and there really is something for everybody. The staff go to great lengths to satisfy their customers and even answer tourist tips about Ireland on their Facebook page. As they say – you can always ask the Bartender, something the staff behind bars in the Dubliner fully understand. High Recommended.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

It hurts to pay Swedish prices for drinks, anyway, without the standard of them being woeful. Which is what happened to me at The Dubliners. A simple enough drink (any bartender worth their salt should be able to pour it decently). I don't need a straw, but I would have liked a good-enough glass (not one that looks and feels like it was bought at a two dollar shop). And I like to be able to taste the alcohol in it, the lemonade should have fizz, and there shouldn't be too much ice in a cool climate like Stockholm's is in May. Verdict: the worst vodka, lime and lemonade poured for me ever. Really sad to go to a boozer and not order a second drink because the first one of such a low standard.

swedensm, Owner at The Dubliner Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Thanks for your review. I can only suggest that next time you are served a drink that does not reach your expectations, you bring this to the attention of the person who served you. At The Dubliner the customer is always right and you would have been offered a replacement/alternative. We are a very busy establishment and use standard glasses for our drinks, the same standard you will find in any pub. We use specialised, branded glasses for our beers and ciders. As yet we have no plans to introduce cut crystal glasses for our mixed drinks.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Visited The Dubliners on a late afternoon in the middle of the week. The staff is fast and efficient, not many customers when I visited the pub. Food is okey, the BBQ burger is good but it is a burger. Different kinds of beer for all tastes! There is outdoor seating, but the environment and view is not that spectacular. Live music many nights and it is a good start for a night out.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

I asked my friend from Stockholm to show me place, where i can try sone swedish meel. But, on my opignion, it's place only for drink some beer. I ordered fish. This one was absolutely ordinary, fish was really deep frosted, it was clear by taste. Price was really high. Athmosphere was noisy, dark, chaotic traffic, no any music.
I was not satisfacted.

swedensm, Owner at The Dubliner Stockholm, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment. All reviews are greatly appreciated, although this one was a little confusing. But I will try to address your points. The fish for our fish and chips is always fresh and never frozen - I am sorry you found yours not to your taste but I am sure if you had mentioned it to your server the problem could have been solved. The Dubliner is very popular so can be noisy when a band is playing - at the weekends. But I think you are saying there was no band playing? We advertise on our web site and Facebook when bands are playing. There is always a quieter area in the pub to sit and eat, even when we have live music. As for the chaotic traffic - this is a bit of a mystery, as we are situated on a small pedestrian street. We are in the centre of the capital city of Sweden so some traffic congestion in the area is to be expected. Nevertheless we welcome you back any time - perhaps a visit in the day time would suit you better, when there are less customers.