Story Hotel Riddargatan
Sheraton.com
Hotel Skeppsholmen(Stockholm)
$210
  • Breakfast included
Hotel C Stockholm(Stockholm)(Great Value!)
$181
Nobis Hotel(Stockholm)
$296
$253
1,324 results
All reviewsling longgreat locationcool hotelbalcony roomboutique hotelgreat barunderfloor heatinghotel barthe ground floorcentral stockholmperfect hotelmini barboiled eggscomfy bedlong weekendunderground stationvisit stockholm
Reviewed November 6, 2012

A great hotel with the just the right touches of design, fun, comfort & service. If you're looking for a stay with a different sense while on the road, this is a good stay in town. The quirk in each room, lift and your self service checkin make this an experience. Even though this is self service, help is at hand anytime with a call button. The location is also great as the metro is round the corner, barely a minutes walk. If you're looking for a comfortable bed with a smile, and something that answers to your personal quirks, this is a place to think about.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Our room was ready early on the morning of our arrival into the city. The area is very close to the fun places to walk and fancy expensive shops. Got around by foot for two days. The hotel was comfortable and had great breakfasts. Loved the Gravlax each morning. The Story's night life was crazy. Even as an "older" couple we loved to see the young people meeting and enjoying themselves.

Room Tip: I would ask for a higher floor. I could hear the bass of the music in the bar...which didn't really bother me. The recycling of the bottles in the morning is what I heard loudly.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Boutique, for sure. Bohemian chic luxury? OK, I guess. But for me - traveling on business - this was not so much what I wanted. We arrived around noon and our rooms were not ready yet, fair enough. The keyless entry system is easy enough to use, but I always worried I would forget the code to the door. The room itself is minimal, no closet, mini bar empty save for free (thanks!) bottled water. Wifi was spotty at best (albeit free). Breakfast buffet seemed to lack standard hot options (maybe I came at the wrong time - or am blind - but it seemed to just be fresh fruit, cereal, and cold cuts). Certainly nothing wrong with this place - and the trendy bar is quite nice - but definitely know what you're getting into. If you're traveling for business or with family, I would skip it - for single travelers looking for a step up from a hostel, here you go.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank jheisel
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Definitely step off the high street and make the effort to stay at this quirky (yet trendy) boutique hotel. Very clean & modern - rooms were a surprise with quirky but tasteful artwork on the walls - great thing was, they were all for sale! Although not sure if I liked the postcard left on the bed for our arrival...of a man's face with a bruise on his eye... Felt that their 'quirky touch' was a bit much. I loved the bathroom, eclectic and tastefully decorated with a porcelain wash basin. I want one!

We were given a room on the 3rd floor and I would recommend that you ask for a room on a higher floor as they have a restaurant and bar on the ground floor. Music from the bar could be heard in our room (we stayed Fri / Sat nights) which was slightly disruptive and went on till the early hours in the morning. Unfortunately on this basis, I have to give an 'average' rating for the room.

Definitely eat & drink in the restaurant / bar. Food is pricey but very good. Also great for some trend-spotting from the local Swedes!

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room on a higher floor as the music from the bar below is loud!
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Located in the centre of best Stockholm area for shopping and nightlife. Few steps from underground station and short walking distance from main town attractions. Lobby, bar and restaurant of the hotel are very nice, with younhg and coll atmosphere. At night bith bar and restaurant are packed with young local people. Our room was nice but very (very) small. This is perfect place for young people who prefers to have fun rather that just have a relaxed holiday. Not reccomended to families and any other people for which the room conform is a must.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple